Thread: Dear Dagi

Dear Dagi

What handsome boy you are, Dagi, with your silver and white coloring, and those dark eyes that stand out so nicely against your pale coloring! We are glad you not only keep yourself so very clean, but your person nominated you and you can spread that word to all those people out there who think poorly of rats! We love all your pictures, it is great you are patient enough to pos, even if a yummy bribe is required! And we love that wink in the third picture. You look so cozy and sweet curled up in your green "nest" and we can tell you are a much loved boy! Congratulations, maybe you and your sisters will get treats today to celebrate! You are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Dagi!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dagi

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    Rats are wonderful pets and you are a clean example of that.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being POTD, Dear Dagi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Darling Dagi!

Congratulations, Dagi, on being POTD! You're beautiful, smart, fun, adorable and precious! (We LOVE rats!) Bless your sweet heart. (You don't look fat at all in your photos.) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, spoiled, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Blog Entries
    Dagi is wonderful and very cute! I think he is a magnificent wee rat and so what if he's a bit fat, who cares man. Hope Dagi has the best day ever as he is a very special POTD!

Happy Pet of the Day, darling Dagi!

Aww, what an adorable Husky rattie boy you are! I, for one, never, ever thought of ratties as "dirty," but you Dagi take "sparkling clean" to a whole new level!
    Just look at that shiny, clean coat, your pinker than pink nose and ears, the sparkle in those eyes! You truly are the consummate rattie model, Dagi, and we thank you for posing so patiently for those precious photos! That one of you nesting in that comfy bed just melts my hearts, and makes me want to curl up in there with you! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dagi! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, darling Dagi, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pink nose cutie

Happy pet of the day Dagi!
    You look so happy in your photos, a handsome boy!
    You certainly look very clean, but I know rats are misunderstood. Don't let those negative comments bother you, okay?
    Stay cute, happy and healthy for years to come and don't give your human any trouble!

You certainly look good and clean enough to kiss, sweet Dagi! I hope you had a splendid day in the limelight as our most deserving POTD, and that you enjoy many more years basking in the love and attention you so crave!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs