Thread: Thursday #627. Just PUSH it, Push it GOOD!!!!!

Thursday #627. Just PUSH it, Push it GOOD!!!!!

Now, I come from a place where the only time I saw snow was in sno-cones, Slurpees and the stuff inside the freezer walls.

Woke up this morning to about 8 inches of snow...... Maybe more?

So, what better weather to test out a NEW SNOW BLOWER!!!!!

I spent two hours pushing that sucker up and down the driveway - I did some of the neighbor's too...I got my exercise for the next three days, so it's ben gay and a cup of coffee with a triple shot of Kahlua.

The Orc have stoked up the fire for us.........Now, I just have to push past the pets to get close.....

Done!!!!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Been watching about all the vehicles stuck on I 65 in your state on the weather channel today! Sounds like Orc should take them some hot drinks and cookies too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Been watching about all the vehicles stuck on I 65 in your state on the weather channel today! Sounds like Orc should take them some hot drinks and cookies too!

MOFF,
    Coming from the 'Golden State' and earthquakes country, I always am paranoid about 'preparedness'. Those poor people were stuck for HOURS on the road. Maybe I'll get the Orc to push that blower out there to clear some lanes, We just need to find an extension cord long enough to get there?

Hot drinks and cookies?

DONE!
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

You probably don't want to hear this, but we're having another chinook. Warm temps for the next 7 days and a chinook headache for the duration. Could I get a tea and some Advil please?
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

It's supposed to warm up to the 40s F in Chicagoland over the next several days. I'm with Q of P about the Advil and tea because a change in the weather is likely to make my old fracture sites ache again. I'm drinking decaf tea from Trader Joe's grocery, but I have regular tea here too. *heating water for tea*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yes, we had another above freezing day here, but that just meant water dripped on still freezing cold sidewalks and formed ice! But it is supposed to be 41°F tomorrow, maybe (it only got up to abut 36°F today, and not for long) we will see what actually happens. many of us are pushing for a gradual thaw to avoid flooding!

I'll take some hot tea, thanks - I have cocoa mix if anyone wants that, and some good stale mini marshmallows, too! Found them in a bowl I had forgotten about in the cupboard, so they are perfect for hot cocoa additions!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful day here, snows all gone 49oF. I think it's iced tea time, anyone?
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop View Post
    Beautiful day here, snows all gone 49oF. I think it's iced tea time, anyone?
    We had some melting today, but there is still plenty of snow everywhere - not quite ready for ice tea here!
    I've Been Frosted

I have a giant cup of green tea.....temps in the lower 50's with overcast skies......

Thank goodness the 10 inches of snow was powdery.

More hot water?

DONE!

I'd rather have 10" of powder than the 3" of toothpaste we got last weekend. LOL

I'll take a large hot cocoa, please.

Angel is happy, her sunbeams are back!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    I'd rather have 10" of powder than the 3" of toothpaste we got last weekend. LOL

I'll take a large hot cocoa, please.

Angel is happy, her sunbeams are back!
    Large hot cocoa....DONE.

There is a bank/snowdrift in the parking lot of the church across the street, the last bits of snow in the area.

It's about 50 and rainy here.

Gonna make some rye toast with Plum jam and butter.......anyone?

DONE!
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.