Thread: Pretty Piggie Biju

Pretty Piggie Biju

What a lovely guinea pig you are, Biju! We are so glad your girl realized you were pregnant and was prepared in case anything went wrong - she had no idea she was getting a package deal when she got you! We are glad your little boy has a good him,e now, too - and we love the picture of the two of you together, adorned with gems! We are glad you are such a loved girl, and those are beautiful pictures of you! You must know the camera - and your girl - both love you! Congratulations, Biju cutie! You are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! We hope you get some extra big veggies to enjoy today!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cute little piggy Biju!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Biju!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Biju

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a beautiful girl and no doubt an excellent mom.
    Your person loves you and worries about you, that is the best thing of all.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Biju!

Congratulations, Biju, on being POTD! Your are ADORABLE with the SWEETEST personality! We are so glad you have found a loving home where you are truly appreciated! (Your baby son is precious and we're glad he has found a loving forever home, too!) We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Piggy Bijou!

Hi Biju! Happy Pet of the Day!

Cuteness alert*Cuteness alert! What an oh so pretty, most precious piggy you are, Biju! (Such a great name, too!) Your beautiful little face, that sweet expression, your precious photos have my wheeker loving heart melted into a puddle of piggy mush! And oh, what a beauty your baby Hunter is! And you know, Biju, you're just as beautiful on the inside and you are on the outside, so full of personality, with a heart of gold! What a lucky human is yours, Biju, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, munching on yummy veggies, running in your tube and playing with your toys, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Biju, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    What a delightful POTD Biju is, such a cute baby too! I loved the bejeweled photo, priceless!