Thread: Special Swift Sasha!

Special Swift Sasha!

Wow, Sasha! What a pretty girl you are, but we have to admit we are even more impressed by how far you run when you are biking with your dad! How nice you knew the moment you met him he was the right human for you! It is great you are his first dog of his own as a grown up - that's a big job, and you seem completely capable of the task! We know your people appreciate your affection when you bestow it on them, as it is a rare thing. And you may be the first Husky we have ever met that reliable responds to "Come" even off leash! Maybe it's because you get your running when your dad bikes! Congratulations Sasha - you are our Dog of the Day - and it's snowing here in Boston right now, to help you celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Sasha!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sasha

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a beauty.
    Love all of the pictures. Snow in some, water in others.
    You do get around.
    Celebrate your special day because you are much loved.

Thanks for all Husky Love!

Hey guys thanks for the support! Sasha is a real beauty and a great friend. Thanks again to the team at Dog of the Day, especially Karen!

Check out my blog for my photos and stories about Sasha!

http://huskytails.weebly.com

http://huskytails.weebly.com/dog-blo...y-check-it-out

--Alex

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Wow, Sasha! What a pretty girl you are, but we have to admit we are even more impressed by how far you run when you are biking with your dad! How nice you knew the moment you met him he was the right human for you! It is great you are his first dog of his own as a grown up - that's a big job, and you seem completely capable of the task! We know your people appreciate your affection when you bestow it on them, as it is a rare thing. And you may be the first Husky we have ever met that reliable responds to "Come" even off leash! Maybe it's because you get your running when your dad bikes! Congratulations Sasha - you are our Dog of the Day - and it's snowing here in Boston right now, to help you celebrate!
    Thanks again Karen, really appreciate you getting Sasha out there!

Alex Staneski

See more Sasha at:
    http://huskytails.weebly.com

Beautiful, sweet Sasha!

Hi Sasha! Happy Dog of the Day!

My Husky loving heart skipped a beat the moment I clicked on your photo spread! What a gorgeous, blue eyed Husky girl you are, and oh, what a smile! And you have every reason to smile, living the active, adventure packed, fun filled life that you are, there is beautiful Boulder, CO., one of my favorite places on earth! Swimming, hiking, mountain bike riding, running, playing in the snow...you've got it all going on, don't you? An athletic, outdoors loving girl couldn't ask for more, except maybe a devoted human or two who loves her dearly! Oh wait! You've got that going on too! Even your name, Sasha, is the nickname for Alex! Having been mom to a Husky X I'm quite familiar with that brat factor, that stubborn streak, your daddy speaks of! But seeing as how you were born on Christmas day (must be a really BIG DAY at your house, hehe), there's no denying your angelic side! But be you goddess, diva, angel or a bit of all three, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried, Sasha! Just as your daddy! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion in you, Sasha! You knew from day one that your dad was the one for you, and how right you were...a match made in heaven!

Thanks to your dad for sharing your gorgeous self, all of those great pics with us! You're a beauty, Sasha, inside and out, and so very worthy of your "top dog" status! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, adventure packed day of celebration, doing all sorts of fun stuff with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sasha, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Sasha! I love Husky dogs! You are fluffy and gorgeous! What lovely blue eyes you have! You are busy, too - running, playing in the snow, going for walks and enjoying beautiful Colorado! You are a smart, determined lady and I can tell just how much your people love you! Could you please have your dad give you some petting and an extra hug (or two or 10) for me, wonderful Sasha! Happy, happy Dog of the day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sasha, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl! You really are striking with your blue eyes--so pretty. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. No wonder you are so loved; you have beauty and brains and a great personality. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Sasha is Husky perfection! Brilliant DOTD!