Thread: Lovable Lotus

Lovable Lotus

What a cutie you are, Lotus, and your coat has such interesting colors! I am more used to seeing gerbils either fawn or black, not with all the white and tan and the black tip of you tail like you have! We think it is fun you are the biggest but also the more energetic about getting your exercise. We are glad you are so friendly, too - some people think all gerbils bite - and you prove them wrong! We hope you get some extra treats to celebrate, Lotus, and some extra petting - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Lotus!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and your brothers have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, lovable Lotus.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lotus

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one energetic little boy and fun to watch.
    I'm glad you have a bigger pen and brothers to play with.
    You are much loved and I know you will celebrate your special day.

Photogenic Lotus!

Congratulations, Lotus, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and absolutely adorable! One look at your precious face and it's impossible not to fall in love with you! We're so glad that you and your brothers have such a fun life with a loving family. You are PERFECT as you are - you don't need to do any tricks. You are tiny and the world is huge and dangerous - be careful when you are roaming around/outside the safety of your cage. Enjoy your special day today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Lotus has a wonderful name. We are so happy he is POTD, he sounds like a very kind and smart little fellow. He is also extremely cute!!

Adorable Lotus!

Hi Lotus! (LOVE your name!) Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, utterly precious Gerbil boy you are, sweetheart! I just love your coloring and markings...so unique, so beautiful! No wonder your human loves you so very much! You're irresistible! And oh, what a happy, love filled life you and your furry bros, Gandalf, Fenrir, and Drix are living, every Gerbil's dream life! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Lotus, and your human and brothers so very lucky to have a furkid, a best buddy, as sweet and gentle and caring as you, Lotus! And with your love for your wheel, I have every confidence that before long, you'll be shedding not only those extra ounces, but the nickname, Chubbs!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lotus! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, spinning on your wheel, playing with your brothers, munching on sunflower seeds, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Lotus, and to Gandalf, Fenrir and Drix, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lotus!
    You're really nice and you seems crafty...
    I apologise for bad english.

Thank you!

Hello everyone. I'm Lotus' mom and and very happy to hear you enjoyed meeting him.
    Sorry I am late in posting, I wasn't feeling okay but feel much better now.

I will let him know you all send love and think he's wonderful (he knows he is!). He's been enjoying being petted on his head and I'll be spoiling him to no ends with treats. He definitely deserved them. I've been wondering if to breed him in hopes his offspring come out as gentle as him, but that's a thought for later! he currently lives in an estimated 86 gallon custom tank. There's tubes and plenty of stuff to do (and chew) but he still prefers the wheel.

Thank you for making him POTD!
    He says "Tell them I'm happy and love them too!" and sends kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm Lotus' mom and and very happy to hear you enjoyed meeting him.
    Sorry I am late in posting, I wasn't feeling okay but feel much better now.

I will let him know you all send love and think he's wonderful (he knows he is!). He's been enjoying being petted on his head and I'll be spoiling him to no ends with treats. He definitely deserved them. I've been wondering if to breed him in hopes his offspring come out as gentle as him, but that's a thought for later! he currently lives in an estimated 86 gallon custom tank. There's tubes and plenty of stuff to do (and chew) but he still prefers the wheel.

Thank you for making him POTD!
    He says "Tell them I'm happy and love them too!" and sends kisses.
    Aww, thanks for the kisses, Lotus! Glad you had a good day of fame, and your mom is feeling better now, too!
    I've Been Frosted