Thread: Terrific Tootiki

Terrific Tootiki

What a beautiful girl you are Tootiki, and there is no mistaking you for anything other than 100% Tonkinese with those classic turquoise eyes and long ears! We are glad your people recognize what a Princes they have in their midst, and so treasure the affection when they receive it! It is great you are such a loved kitty, and spoiled, but that is what every kitty deserves! You are Cat of the Day Tootiki! The whole world is celebrating with you!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Tootiki, what a beautiful girl you are! You're such a pretty Tonkinese princess with that so-soft-looking fur and those big lovely blue eyes and the long, LOOOONG ears. You're so cute curled up in your bed there. I'd love to reach through the screen to Cape Town, South Africa to pet you and rub that tummy (only if you like tummy-rubs, of course)! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you loads and rub your tummy (only if you like tummy-rubs, of course) for me .

And what a sweet Purrrsonality you have! You give loads of love when you feel like it. You like to wrap yourself in a blanket and lick your Purrrsons' legs when they get out of the shower. You enjoy sleeping on your special friend's legs when he/she lies on top of the blankets. You roll around in dust but come out looking like a show cat, the very essence of a princess. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Tootiki, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even another serving of tuna!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Tootiki.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tootiki

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    What a beautiful color you are.
    You are now world famous, so celebrate your special day.

Concatulations on being COTD. You are beautiful princess Tootki.

Blog Entries
    Hi Princess Tootiki! Everyone in this house saw your beautiful pictures and loves you madly! Hope you have the most marvelous day with your loving peeps! You are such a beauty Baby!

Tootiki is a beauty! Congratulations Tootiki COTD!

Stunning Tootiki!

Hi beautiful Tootiki! Happy Cat of the Day! What a stunning, blue eyed Tonkinese princess you are! Your sleek coat is gorgeous, and oh, those baby blues are mesmerizing! So, what is it about our kitties love for legs, especially fresh from the shower, slightly wet ones? What a beautiful, personality packed best friend your human has in you, sweetheart! You're not only beautiful to look at, but beautiful in heart as well! It doesn't get any better than that!

Thanks to your human for sharing your sweet self, your story and all of those beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has sure brightened my cold, grey day! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Tootiki, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tootiki is a very pretty little Tonkinese princess. She is a typical cat who will give loads of love only when she feels like it. Her favourite food is tuna. She does not like chicken that much. She has a very strange miaauw, but we love her voice. She likes to wrap herself in a blanket and licks our legs as we get out of the shower. She loves sleeping on my legs but only when i lie on top of the blankets. She rolls around in the dust, but come out looking like a show cat. The very essence of a princess!
    Hello, Tootiki! You are a lovely princess! I like your beautiful light blue eyes, your cream-colored coat with your darker ears and face! I would be honored to serve you a treat of tuna, or to provide your people with soft blankets to lie on, so you can sleep on their legs! What a gorgeous kitty lady you are! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Tonkinese Princess Tootiki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Tootiki, What a beautifull girl you are!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos I especially liked the second one; what lovely eyes you have. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Greetings Tootiki, what a lovely lady you are. Congrats on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)