Thread: I felt so badly at PetsMart Great News!!!

I felt so badly at PetsMart Great News!!!

As there were two Mature Cats up for adoption , litter mates , one a Big Orange Cat and the other a White Cat with tabby topping.
    They were both Big Cats , I would say 5-6 years old.
    They were so scared in that cage, they were huddled together and you could see how sad they were that somehow they had lost their Forever Home.
    I cannot take them as I have too many Cats , please pray that somehow these Dear Cats will find a place together.
    Last edited by catmandu; 03-08-2015 at 12:27 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers for those dear cats, that they find the Purrrfect home together.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Aww, the poor babies, sending lotsa prayers. Let's keep the faith, someone is going to take them home!

At least they are together, and up for adoption, hopefully someone will see them and fall in love!
    I've Been Frosted

I am praying for them too Karen and Friends and I am trying hard to set things up for My Ctas , that they have a place in the pampered Feline where they will not be caged all the time , and will have outdoor runs.
    And can be together so they are not lonesome.
    I will see if the Big Cat Companions are there Sunday.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

I feel this way every time I go into a Petsmart of browse the local shelter's pages. I just have to remind myself that I can't save them all.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Great News atPet Smart

I know just what you mean mrspunkysmom , as there are Cats who you know would be great friends , but we have to say no and move on.
    All we can do is pray that when I return Sunday the cage will be empty , and those Two Friends will have a home.
    Those two Cats have been adopted , and another Big Tabby Cat is already spoken for.
    We are so delighted as Mature Cats take a while to be adopted , these Three Adults are so lucky to have such luck in New Homes.
    Last edited by catmandu; 03-08-2015 at 12:25 PM.