Thread: Treats and catlitter

Treats and catlitter

I look after Oscar now and again and his mom brings back treats from the US. They're called Pet Greens, Semi Moist from Bellrock Grovers. Do any of you give your cat these treats? I think they are yummy.

Oscar also uses some very special litter called Cats Best Eco Plus. It looks a bit like oats, just slightly darker and it doesn't weigh much. This could be perfect for older people, who can't carry bags of heavy litter.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am not sure about the litter Randi, but Greenies are widely available in Canada, although the Found Hotel Cat preference is for Whiska"s Temptations. The Food of The Cat Gods!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We can now get Temptations here, and some of the cats Iøve looked after, loves them, but I think the Pet Greens Semi Moist from Bellrock Grovers are healthier.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I think so too Randi. as I will buy Royal Canin sample bags and let them have those as treats.
    Whiskas Temptations are Cat Candies , which is why Our Cats love them.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I look after Oscar now and again and his mom brings back treats from the US. They're called Pet Greens, Semi Moist from Bellrock Grovers. Do any of you give your cat these treats? I think they are yummy.

Oscar also uses some very special litter called Cats Best Eco Plus. It looks a bit like oats, just slightly darker and it doesn't weigh much. This could be perfect for older people, who can't carry bags of heavy litter.
    Oh, we have Pet Greens brom Bellrock Growers. Absolutely healthy. Mine will not eat them. They love Feline Greenies, loaded with wheat or corn. Not healthy, and some of them throw up before completely digested. SIGH.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)