Thread: Fantastic Frannkie!

Fantastic Frannkie!

What a pretty guinea pig you are, Frankie, with that wildly swirling fur, and your mystic-colored coat! That topknot is particularly impressive, too! We think it is nice of you to greet your person so cheerfully every time she arrives home! That's an important job for any pet, and we are glad you have a big enough voice to be heard clearly! We are glad you enjoy getting those chins scratches just as much as your person loved giving them! Congratulations, pretty Frankie, it sounds like you have a fantastic home, and are as loved as a guinea pig could be! It is your big day, little one! You are Pet of the Day for everyone to celebrate! Maybe your will get some parsley to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh, you're so cute Frankie!!! What a pretty color you are!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Zeus have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Frannkie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Frankie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a real cutie, and maybe a bit spoiled.
    It's nice to have a big brother to watch over you.
    Celebrate your special day.

I love my Frankie

Thank you everyone for your kind messages! Frankie and I are very excited to have her as Pet of the Day.

Precious Piggy Frankie!

Oh, be still my wheeker loving heart! What a precious piggy you are, Frankie...SO beautiful, so sweet, so loving... perfect in every way! You have the prettiest coat and coloring, and oh, just look at that swirly 'do! And having been mom to pigs and pups (simultaneously) myself, reading of and seeing the very special bond you share with brother Zeus just melted my heart! What a lucky human is yours, Frankie, having a furkid as special as you to call her own!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing you and your precious photos with us! You sure have brightened my day, sweetheart, just as you do your mommy and Zeus' days, every day of the year! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Frankie, munching on cucumber, tomato and carrots, twirling and hopping and running to your heart's content, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Frankie, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! (Love to beautiful Zeus, too)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Fur Family !

Frankie is so Beautiful!! I love how she gets along with the dog as well!! We have Guinea Pigs also.....so much fun!!!! Loved seeing the pics ♥

Blog Entries
    Sorry Frankie, I posted your congrats on the kitty thread! Congratulations on being such a sweet, adorable little POTD.

Frankie what an adorable girl you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened my cold gloomy day!!! The one of you and your doggie pal, Zeus, is so special!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Frankie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Frankie!

Congratulations, Frankie, on being POTD! (Your name makes us thank of talented, ever-youthful Frankie Avalon!) You are so darn cute! Be careful with your best friend, Zeus - he is HUGE compared to your tiny, fragile, little body. Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net