Thread: Picture Perfect Fatoosh!

Picture Perfect Fatoosh!

What a cutie you are Fatoosh, and the picture perfect Pug just like your people say! We are so glad they got you, as they both have admired your breed so long! It looks like you are teaching them lots of important lessons on how to be a good dog owner! We are glad you are patient with them, and even put up with that silly Halloween costume, as you know they love you! We are glad you are expert at cuddling, too! That's a very important skill to learn! Congratulations, Fatoosh - you are today's Dog of the Day for the whole work to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Fatoosh

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I just love all of your pictures.
    Pugs are great dogs, (I have one) and they do get along with everyone and everything.
    It's wonderful to see how loved you are. I'm sure you will celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being DOTD handsome Fatoosh!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congrats!

Congrats on dog of the day Fatoosh! I'm happy to I'm sharing this title with you today! Love, Frankie "pet of the day"

Precious Fatoosh!

Hi Fatoosh! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, what a precious, "picture perfect" Pug you are, and by that I mean PICTURE perfect! Just look at your photo spread! I am in total heart meltdown mode! Not sure if you're named after one of my all time favorite (Lebanese) salads, but I love it regardless! (your name, that is
    )! And it just happens to suit you to perfection! Maybe because your sweet, little face is so squishy, so smooshy? I can't tell you how touched I was by your mommy Jesse's tribute to her best boy! You, Fatoosh, just might be the most loved Pug on the planet! They sure did hit that proverbial pot of gold the day they chose to welcome you, their "first," into their home and hearts! A family couldn't in their wildest dreams hope for a sweeter, more joyful, more loving furkid than you, Fatoosh! You truly are a friend to all...oldsters, youngsters, even the "big kids" at the doggie park! And if you and your family should ever chose to go the therapy dog route, I just know you'd shine in that role, bringing so much happiness and countless smiles to those in need! Yes indeed, your mommy and daddy, Jesse and Matias, truly are blessed, having a best friend for life, a loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, celebrating to the max with your mommy and daddy, all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Fatoosh, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Toosh, What a cute adorable little dog you are!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. You are indeed a perfect looking pug! Not only are you cute but it sounds as if you are very loving and sweet too. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Just looking at the photos of Fatoosh and reading about him made my day, he's SO adorable! Love the family photo, they are all great. Most excellent little DOTD ever!