Thread: Handsome Coco

Handsome Coco

That orange bow tie compliments your warm brown fur nicely, Coco, and we decided its cheery color would be just the right way to start people's day, as March does mean spring is on the way and there will be bright flowers coming! You are such a fluffy guy, as fits your Siberian heritage, and that fir looks so soft! We are glad you are such a good big brother to Oreo kitty, and we know your example has served him well! You are a much loved boy, even if you have a bit of "cattitude" at times. Congratulations handsome boy! You are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Coco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Coco is a great cat!

Coco you're a dashing cat who sounds like a great member of the family! Congratulations Coco COTD!

Coco

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    There are some cute pictures of you.
    I'm glad you have a little friend to teach your skills to.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Coco, what a gorgeous, handsome Siberian Forest cat you are! You are positively stunning, with your thick fluffy brown-tabby-colored fur and your sweet face with those long, LOOOOOOOONG white whiskers and the pale-green eyes so full of delight and love. Your photos are great, every one of them! You are so dapper in your orange bow, then there you are lying on your side looking up with one eye, and finally you with teeny-tiny baby Oreo.

And what an excellent big brother, mentor, and role model you are for little Oreo! You and he are often together, playing, chasing, or cuddling together. I wish I could reach through the screen up to Boucherville, Quebec to pet you and Oreo both! I can't do that, but I'm sure your loving and beloved family members will pet you both for me .

You make your whole family smile with your delightful Purrrsonality.. one minute you're complaining and hissing, and the next cuddling into a lap. You are a very important part of the family, and you all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Coco (and Oreo too), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We love our Coco!

Coco is big brother to internet famous cat: The Oreo Cat! To see more pictures and read about the whole family (5 cats ) visit: http://www.theoreocat.com/

Coco is a wonderful cat. Although he had his tempermental moments when he was younger, he is now the most laid back of al our cats. You can always count on Coco to come sit on your lap and cuddle when you are in need of a kitty. Coco took care of Oreo when he was a baby. Coco played the father figure and groomed Oreo as well as gave him lots of love. Oreo still looks up to him now that he's fully grown.

We love our Coco!

Coco is the big brother to internet famous cat "The Oreo Cat". To read more about Coco and Oreo and the rest of the family (five cats), visit: http://www.theoreocat.com/

Coco is a great cat. Although he had some temperment issues when he was younger, Coco is now the most laid back of all our cats. Coco played the father figure to Oreo when Oreo was a kitten. Coco groomed Oreo as well as gave the kitten lots of loving. You can always count on Coco to come sit on your lap or sleep at your side when you are in need of a kitty. He's a real wonderful big boy.

Hello Coco, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the wonderful photos. Loved the one of you and the kitten. Is that Oreo? I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Coco

OMG - the last two photos look EXACTLY like my Smirnoff - the same markings, even the red nose rimmed in black. I got him from a friend when he was a year old (he's now 13). I was told he was a Maine Coon but I find he looks more like the Siberian/Norweigan?!? Anyway, I love him and Coco is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful.

Precious Coco!

Hi Coco! Happy Cat of the Day! What an adorable ball of fluff and fuzz you are, and looking quite the dapper gent in that spiffy, orange bow tie, I must say! And how precious is that photo of you and Oreo cuddling? Oh, be still my heart! How lucky Oreo is, having a big brother, a mentor, a furry soul mate in you, Coco! Yeah, you may have the occasional "hissy fit," but we cat people know tha'st all for show! Deep down, you're just a sweet and loving as can be, a pure marshmallow, and all in your orbit so very blessed to have a best friend, a loving companion, in you!

Thanks for brighening my cold, grey day with your heart warming story, your precious photos, your precious self! Hope you and Oreo and the entire furry gang are in the midst of a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Coco, our very special and most deserving, Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Happy Cat of the Day to ya there Coco! You are definitely a magnificent cat and very easy on the eye. All of your photos are brilliant, maybe you will show adorable Oreo what it takes to grow up and one day become COTD too! Smooches to you sweetheart!

That has to be one of the sweetest photos that we have seen on Cat of the Day Great Big Coco , and his tiny Oreo his little protege that he will mentor in the ways of being a Cat.
    WE hope that Oreo will get a little bow tie too so he can be the Beau Brummel that his Big Cat Companion is.

They are so sweet together and we can easily see them having so many years of fun and laughter together as the size difference is less and less, and they are such Friends.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our Great Ctyas of the Day Big Coco Our Cat of the Day and Little Oreo Our Cat of the Future and Or New Kitten of the Day.
    Long may they prosper.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, handsome Coco! We met The Oreo Cat a few weeks ago and now it is your turn! What a wonderful, sweet, fluffy kitty you are! I like your gem-like green eyes and your tabby markings! I would love to sit down and make a lap for you Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Coco! Hugs and lovies to Coco and The Oreo Cat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678