Thread: Majestic Murphy

Majestic Murphy

What a handsome boy you are Murphy, and the perfect image of a Boxer dog. We are sorry you got lymphoma, and that cut your time with your family so short. but we know you are still with them in many ways, from the golden brown hairs woven into the fabric of their home, to the spot in their hearts where you are curled up, there for days when they most need a smile. We know you were much loved your whole life, and are glad there's a new little relative of you on the way to fill the empty spot in your family's home. Congratulations, majestic Murphy, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD. handsome Murphy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Murphy

So sorry to hear of your passing, Murphy.
    I have gone through the heartache of loosing a best friend.
    The new puppy will never take your special place, but he can heal.
    Maybe he will be Dog of the Day soon.

Angel Murphy

Murphy, beautiful boy...God must have been in need of a very special angel to have taken you from your family so soon. Losing a beloved furkid is one of the most painful experiences we fur parents have to endure, but losing one so tragically, long before his/her time, is especially heartbreaking. No doggie can ever replace you, Murphy. But your mommy has so much love to give, and in opening up her heart to another deserving pup come April, your loving spirit will live on. And how extra special it will be, to have that pup be your relation! No doubt you had a paw in guiding your mom to him, knowing that now was the time. As Karen so beautifully put it, the joy and love you brought to your humans' lives is forever stitched into your the fabric of your family, and now another loving square will be added to their quilt, your place in their hearts guaranteed.

We are so grateful to your mom for sharing her cherished memories with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to you, and all that you mean to her. How blessed she was, having a loyal and loving best friend, a Dog of a Lifetime, in you. Just remember, your separation is only temporary, so until that happy day when you and she are reunited, romp healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, and send down your love to comfort her...she misses you so very much.

To Murphy's mom...I'm so, so very sorry for your loss. We all here can relate to the profound grief you're experiencing, the hole left in your heart at Murphy's passing. But hopefully, soon, the addition of your new family member will bring you comfort and healing, help to put a smile back on your face. Murphy wants that for you, no doubt.
    (((hugs)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

To Murphy's mom: What a loving Tribute you wrote about your Murphy. Indeed he was a beautiful handsome boy, so sleek and shiny. In the article he sounds so intelligent and sweet and curious.

I am so sorry he did not have a long life but I'm positive you gave him the best life he could have had anywhere, full of love and caring. I believe you will see him again one day. I also find it remarkable that your future Boxer pup is a relative of Murphy; it seems destined, doesn't it?

We all know the pain and loss of losing a beloved pet/friend but I know you will have room in your heart for the new pup and he will be treasured. Please come back and post photos on Pet Talk when you get the little feller. I'm sure he will be adorable. Thank you for sharing Murphy with us. Indeed he deserves to be DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Murphy was clearly the best of the best! I sure loved seeing him today and reading about him, so glad you are opening your heart and home to a wee puppy! Murphy was so cute!!!

Majestic Murohy

Karen Mayor certainly got it right when she dubbed Murphy as Majestic. Murphy exudes such a Regal Demeanor and a proud one too. Mom's tribute to Murphy is beautiful and we can tell that it is from the heart. But the greatest tribute to Murphy is to give another pup the same kind of home that he enjoyed. I believe that Murphy is indeed guiding the hand of fate to the new Boxer puppy. Murphy, a very worthy recipient of our Dog Of The Day honor.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Murphy ♥

Thank you for sharing Murphy with us all. He was certainly a special boy!