Thread: Vivacious Vacek

Vivacious Vacek

What a beauty you are, Vacek, and you look so pretty posing in the basket with the flowers around you! Your fur is very shiny, and soft! We are glad your person nominated you! We understand you are a little sottish, but are glad your mom understands that. And we are glad you have rat friends to live with, too, as we know you are social animals, and do best in the company of others. Your eyes shine like obsidian, Vacek, and we are glad you are a much loved girl! Congratulations, cutie - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Maybe you will get extra treats today!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Vacek.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Vacek!

Congratulations, Miss Vacek, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and precious! (We LOVE rats!) Bless your heart for being shy and easily scared - you're a little cutie living in a huge world so it's perfectly understandable. We would love to shower you with TLC! Enjoy your special honor today with your family in your darling castle, Princess. Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Vacek

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I love those bright little eyes, watching out for danger.
    You look happy with your friends.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Princess Vacek!

What a beautiful, perfectly precious rattie princess you are, Vacek...such a gentle soul with such a delicate spirit! And what a lovely model you make! Unlike that last "scary" pic, lol, this photo of you posing in that pretty white basket, surrounded by those lovely white roses, is utterly enchanting, so "princess like!" And oh, how heart melting is that one of you cuddling with (?) Dagi! What a lucky mommy, having three such precious furkids to call her very own! You're a treasure, Vacek, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you and Dagi and Gizmo are all enjoying a very happy day of celebrating, ambling about the castle, cuddling together, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Vacek, and to Giz and Dagi, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Vacek is a wonderful wee POTD and a very smart rat indeed. Loved seeing V and all of his photos, what a good sport he is. Plant a kiss on him for me will ya please.

Blog Entries
    Oops, sorry girl!