Thread: Lovely Misua

Lovely Misua

What an elegant lady you are, Misua, with those long limbs and delicate triangular face! I wonder if your kind is related to the Singapura, another fine-0boned bred! How neat your girl included your baby picture in the ones she sent us, you really were an adorable, tiny baby! How fun you are affectionate - at least when you want to be! And it is fun the way your person describes you meowing as "singing the song of your people!" You are your person's first kitten, so I am sure you are doing a great job teaching her all the important things a person has to know about how to spoil a kitty! Congratulations, beautiful Misua - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Misua, what a gorgeous young Philippine native cat/Puspin lady you are! Your white fur with the brown tabby touches is beautiful and looks so soft. Your long, LOOOONG legs are striking, and what a sweet face you have, with that two-tone nose and the big pale-green eyes. Your kitten picture is adorable! I wish I could reach through the screen all the way around the world to Parañaque City in the Phillippines to pet you, and I'd love to hear you sing the song of your people. Oh, well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved young Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your dear Purrrson's very first cat. You were given by auntie to him/her when you were a tiny kitten, and you are teaching her/him all about the joys of sharing life with a kitty. Sometimes you're affectionate, and sometimes you're naughty. You enjoy playing with your laser toy, and you love knocking things off your Purrrson's desk. You both love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Misua, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your young special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Misua.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Misua is a pretty girl! She sounds like a lot of fun, too! Congratulations, Misua ... COTD!

Misua

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are a very pretty and dainty girl.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

And we now have an International New Cat Companion friend I think one of the few from the Phillipines that we have ever had the pleasure of meeting and becoming aquainted with.
    You are just growing into a Cat Misua , and quite a delicate beautiful Cat you are too.

We love the fact that you have been with your Guardian since you were a small Kitten, that is alwasy a good way to build up a strong bond of love and affection as the love that you share will grow with time.

We are sending all Our Love and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our New Little Cat of the Future and Our New Cat of the Day Marvelous Mishua.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Misua is a beautiful girl! Has she had kittens? I have never heard of her breed before but may see one at the cat show in March. Please give Misua a cuddle from me. What a very special COTD!

Precious Pushpin!

Hi Misua in the Phillippines! What a beautiful, dainty, utterly precious princess you are! You have such a regal, elegant air about you, Misua...Hard to image that most proper Phillippine Pushpin I see before me could ever be naughty or mischievous! And if occasionally that should be the case, one look into those beautiful green eyes and all is forgotten!

How lucky your human is, Misua, having been blessed with a "first" as sweet and playful and loving as you! You're truly a treasure, a beauty inside and out, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day crown!

Thanks to your devoted human for sharing your heartwarming story and all of those precious photos with us, Misua! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your laser toy, knocking things off your mommy's desk, singing your little heart out, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Misua, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Misua

What a striking girl you are. I have a long lanky boy built just like you. A native feline...excellent! Enjoy your Day and the rest of your life!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Hello Misua, What a pretty slender girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Happy Cat of the Day to slender, pretty cat Misua! She has such lovely green eyes, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678