Thread: Captivating Kiki

Captivating Kiki

What a beauty you are Kiki, and your pictures are just stunning close up! We are so glad your person nominated you, your bright colors are so pretty, and just what folks could use to cheer them up on a cold February day! We know parrots are intelligent, and so you are just beginning your accumulations of skills and commands! It is already and impressive list, and you are not even a year old yet! We know you are much loved - and now you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations cute Kiki!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Kiki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kiki

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Beautiful and smart, too.
    You will learn so much as you grow.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Parrot Kiki!

Hi Kiki in Sweden! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, cute, sweet, smart, talented girl you are! Wow, not yet 1 year old and already you've mastered so many commands! And to think you're still but a baby, with so much more growing and learning to do! (Not sure you could be any more beautiful, hehe) I just love your photo spread, Kiki! It truly does highlight just how beautiful a birdie you are, plus, having had a Swedish father, knowing Swedish, I laughed out loud at the caption accompanying your "oral hygiene" pic! Well, a girl does need to keep those pearly whites sparkling! How lucky your mom/dad is, having a best feathered friend in you Kiki! What fun times lay ahead for you and her/him, so many wonderful memories yet to be made!

Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful, sweet self, and all of those heartwarming photos with us, Kiki! You truly are one extra special girl, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Enjoy a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Kiki, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO pretty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Kiki is so very precious and appears to have unlimited potential! For excellence of course, so pretty just the way she is and all her pics were delightful! Lotsa love to pretty POTD Kiki.

Kiki what a beauty you are!!!

Your sweet pictures certainly brightened my cold winter day!!! What a joy it must be to have you for a best friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Kiki, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super-Kool Kiki!

Congratulations, Kiki, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, smart, adorable, and photogenic! (We LOVE birds!) We're so happy you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546