Thread: Patient Jerry

Patient Jerry

What a shiny, handsome boy you are, Jerry, and so patient with your girl you even put up with wearing that silly, girly headband for your picture! It does show off your ebony fur nicely ... We think you are wise to be scared of dogs and of cars, and on top of the brick wall is much safer when either are around. We are glad you do not mind your baths when you get all dirty, as that shiny black fur is important to keep clean! You are a very much loved boy, Jerry - and now you can celebrate - you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD handsome Jerry.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jerry

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    A cat that likes baths, that's good since you like to play in the dirt.
    I can see that you are very much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

My Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster and My Ebony Awesome Angels think that you must love your Guardian to let her put those things on your head , and pink things at that..
    You do have sort of a mod look though , from the sixties.

And here we have yet another Cat of the Day from Germany , we did not realize that Germany was such a haven for Katze , but that is great that so many of our Great Cats have such a great country to live in, no wonder our Awesome Angels Eternal Companions love to visit Germany , especially the Beer Halls and Pubs!!

We are all sending a Great Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Friend and Our Classic Black Cat of the Day Jerry the Awesome!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Jerry of Germany, what a fine-looking fellow of a kitty you are! You are so handsome, with that shiny sleek ebony fur and the sweet face with the big yellow eyes and the long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers. Your handsomeness shines through even with that pink headband with the pink butterflies on it! I wish I could reach through the screen to Hechingen, Germany so I could pet you. I can't, though, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you lots for me!

And what a delightful, remarkable Purrrsonality you have, too! You like to take baths, in cold water even. You get scared when you hear a dog or car and jump up on a brick wall for safety. That is a very smart thing to do! You are your Purrrson's best friend, even when she does things like put a cute headband on you. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jerry, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-27-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jerry is a five-year-old cat and he likes ice cream. He likes a bath, but, unlike humans and most other animals I know, he insists the water must be cold. His fur is black but he sheds a lot of hair. He plays in the garden with the dirt, then he is very dirty. After we wash him he is looking very thin but his fur dries very quickly and then it is thick again. He is very scared when he hears a dog or a car. He runs fast away and jumps up onto a brick wall for safety. He is patient with my silliness, he is my best friend and I love him!
    Hello, handsome Jerry! I like your shiny black fur and your long whiskers! Because you are smart, you jump onto a brick wall when you hear a car or a dog. You have fun playing in the garden and then you have a bath - I bet your coat is nice and soft to pet after your bath! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful kitty Jerry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone, Jerry is fantastic! Sounds like a perfect friend for you and such a very smart and handsome one too!

Adorable Jerry!

Hi Jerry in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, sleek, shiny*clean, utterly adorable boy you are, Jerry! That pic of you donning those pretty, pink butterfly ears is the best! Nice to see you're not afraid to show off your more
    sensitive side! Now, while I've met many kitties, been mom to a few kitties who love water...dunking their heads under the faucet, even venturing into shallow water, loving the rain, I've never met one (before you) that actually loves being bathed, and with cold water at that! Good thing, you loving bath time, seeing as how even your black coat can't hide the fact that you love rolling in the dirt! Silly kitty! You're just precious, Jerry, one in a million, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion, in YOU!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Hope you're enjoying your much celebrated day under the big lights, being treated to all your heart desires and more! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Jerry, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jerry what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You certainly look less than thrilled wearing the pink headband but I must say, you look stunning in it!!! How sweet of you to humor your girl and play along with her. I'm a fan of ebony cats myself and have found them to be very sweet and loving and patient with their humans. You certainly brightened my day!!! Please thank your young lady for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Jerry, on being our very special (and stylish) Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~