Thread: Pretty Little Hallie

Pretty Little Hallie

How fortunate you were rescued from those hard times on the street, Hallie! It is terrible someone dumped you and left you to starve, but we are glad you were rescued, and made it to a place where you could not only recover and heal, but that your new mom would find you! It is obvious you two were meant to be together, and that strong bond helped you recover from your timidness and gave you the confidence to become the loved, friendly girl you were meant to be all along! Congratulations, Hallie! You are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Hallie!!! Thank goodness you were rescued off the streets!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

How nice of your new mommy to rescue you. You two love each other very much. Congrats on being DOTD pretty Hallie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hallie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I can see from all of your cute little outfits, you are a bit spoiled.
    That is the way it should be. What a wonderful life you now have.
    Celebrate your special day. You deserve it.

Hello Hallie, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty sweet girl you are! I am so glad you were rescued. It must have been very difficult and scarey to live on the streets. You'll never have to do that again because your human loves you very much and you have a forever home. I enjoyed all your wonderful photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Happy Hallie!

Hi Hallie! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What an adorable, cutie patootie pupperoo you are! We're so happy to hear you're finally living the good life, the carfree, love filled life you always deserved! Ekeing out a life on the meets streets is tough enough for a grown doggie, let alone a puppy, let alone a puppy who's a mommy herself! Well, those tough times, those sad days are but a distant memory now, with nothing but happy times to look forward to!

Great thanks to your rescuers, to the no kill shelter that kept you safe until your forever mommy could find her way to you! Understandably, it took just a bit of time for you to settle in, to regain your confidence, to learn to trust strangers! But thanks to your devoted mom's unconditional love and commitment your gentle, loving spirit is finally shining through! You're one awesome ambassador for rescue dogs near and far, Hallie, living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of adoption! Keep up the good work, sweetheart, being the cutest, goofiest, cuddliest furkid a human could ever hope for! Your mommy is truly blessed, having a loving companion, a best friend for life, in you!!!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Hallie! (Your photos are precious, btw!) Enjoy a happy, fun filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hallie, our very special and most deserving honoree! (Love your flower!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hallie is SO adorable! We are so glad she was rescued and has a loving mum and safe home now. Halle has confidence now and can sit any where she pleases, hurray! Hope she has a spectacular day and a long happy life

Hallie is SO cute! I just had to join today so I could respond. She looks like a black and white version of my Charlie (who is brown and white and a chihuahua/pom mix). So nice to read this story and to know another dog has a happy ending.