Thread: Pretty Wee Braveheart!

Pretty Wee Braveheart!

Braveheart, your fur looks so silky soft, we are glad it all grew back in after that first unfortunate haircut you had! What a fun surprise it must have been for your person! we are glad you were separated from the bigger girls until you grew big and strong yourself, and we are not surprised you are now boss mouse of the whole gang! I do hope you get some extra treats today - just the stuff you like, of course! Leave the kibble for those other mice! Oooh, I hope your mom will give you some extra petting today from me! Congratulations brave girl, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Aww, you're adorable little Braveheart!!! Your beginning didn't sound too good but look at you now!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm glad your all your fur grew back! Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Braveheart

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm glad you grew big and strong and can now dominate your other girl friends.
    Your person knows a lot about mice, so you are in good hands.
    Celebrate our special day.

Blog Entries
    Aaaw, Braveheart is a priceless wee girl! Beautiful mouse and POTD!

Brave, beautiful Braveheart!

Hi Braveheart! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

From hairless to a veritable Rapunzel, from "under mouse" to alpha girl! Oh, how far you've come under your (most mouse knowledgeable) human's loving care, sweet baby girl! Just look at your soft, silky angora coat! What a beautiful, big hearted girl you are, Braveheart! Your transformation from the smallest and weakest, to the biggest and strongest, "queen of the cage," is nothing short of inspirational! Small but mighty, that you are! Your human and colony mates (mouse subjects, hehe), are so lucky to have a furkid and loving companion, a leader and queen bee as special as you in their lives! You're a gem of a girl, Braveheart, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!
    Hope you're enjoying an extra special day of love and pampering, paling around with your mouse mates, being treated to all your big, brave heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Braveheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweetheart Braveheart!

Congratulations, Braveheart, on being POTD! We LOVE mice - although we've never had many living together (cannot stand any bullying/fighting/hair-pulling behavior). You're a beautiful, precious little angel (only God could make critters so precious and tiny like mice). Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes, from the bottom of our hearts, for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547