Thread: Stunning Zack!

Stunning Zack!

What a gorgeous Savannah you are, Zack! You look so elegant and grown up in your pictures, I was surprised to learn you still have a couple more years of growing to do! I bet you attract a lot of attention when you go running when you girl is biking! Especially as leopards are not native to Finland so I bet some children might mistake you for one just like you think you are a leopard in training! It is great your mom has you so used to getting your picture taken, you are a natural model! We love your morning routine, Zack - so much sweeter than any alarm clock, and are glad you are such a loved kitty! Congratulations - you are Cat of the Day for all of Finland - and the whole rest of the world - to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Concatulations Zack on being COTD. You are indeed a very stunning boy. I wonder how big you will be in 2 years time, perhaps a mini leapord??.
    I wish you lots and lots treats today and everyday since you have lots of growing up to do.

Congrats on being COTD Handsome Zack!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Zack

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    The pictures of you are beautiful. You are one majestic cat.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Zack, what a stunning young man you are indeed! You are long and lean and lanky and tall.. absolutely regal. And what a sweet face you have, with the look of pure contentment. And you are still a growing boy? You will definitely be Finland's first leopard kitty! I sure do wish I could reach through the screen all the way up to Vantaa in Finland to pet you.. But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are always with your dear friend, and you walk every day with her, even run beside her when she rides her bike. You also enjoy playing with dogs, and you have six awesome dog friends. Every morning you wake your dear Meowmie up with your "trilling" nose and push your head against her head. You are her sunshine, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zack, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and your six doggie pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-26-2015 at 01:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Zack you must be quite an attraction in Finland where we would think that exotic Cats like you are fairly scarce.
    You must draw a lot of attention when you are running beside your Guardian , especially as you with your colorings would really stand out in the snow.

You are such a Great Looking Cat , certainly quite an elegant and Handsome Cat and all of our Lady Found Hotel Cats are setting their caps for you , you are truly so good looking and we all are so pleased to make an Aristrocratic Cat like you as our Special New Cat Companion.

We are all sending a Great MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Zack, Our Stunning New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Zack exudes such vibrant confidence and health, not enough time in the day to rave about his excellence! What a magnificent COTD, please extent cuddles from me!

Hello Zach, What a handsome sleek graceful cat you are!! You really are beautiful! Your photos are very good. I hope you have a happy healthy long life with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

Zack attack!

What a handsome boy you are! I know Savannahs can go 30 lb (about 14 kg or so for our metric friends.) A lot of kitty to love!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Zack is awesome looking! Congratulations Zack COTD!

Stunning Zack!

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Zack!

What a stunner you are, Zack! You do like like a mini spotted leopard, and have the heart of one as well! Props to your human/photographer, Zack! Your photos are exquisite, and YOU, the consummate kitty model! How neat, that you get to enjoy the great outdoors, and exercise, with your human! And oh, a kitty with so many doggie friends, and not wee doggie friends, either, lol! My kind of kitty, fearless! What a beautiful, extra special boy you are, Zack! Your human is one lucky guy/gal, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you!!! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! (Wonder if you like snow! That would make you a snow leopard?) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Zack, Cat of the Day, every day! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship for you and your *special* person!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zack is awesomely majestic. The feline epitome of the oft-quoted saying from Terry Pratchett — 'In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.'

This is Zack, my Savannah kitten. He is just a year old, and is not full grown yet - it takes three years. Then he will be my big boy. He is now one year old and every month he grows a little bit ... so I always say that he is a "little" kitty.

I travel a lot with my cat and he is always with me. Zack is so full of energy and playful cat I walk him daily in the nearby forest where he can clime trees and play with his toys. Now he likes to play with dogs and he is often looking for a playmate when we walking outside. Now he has six awesome dog friends, five akita dogs and one poodle!

Zack always like to run beside me when I ride a bike it's his favorite thing because he can run like leopard, or maybe he really think he is kind of leopard? He is my special adventure and family member. Every morning he wake me up doing that "trilling" nose and pushes his head against my head, he is my sunshine.
    Oh, beautiful Zack! I would love to be awakened by your trilling sound and gentle head rubs! You are a very handsome kitty, with your golden coat and the dark stripes and spots! You go along on your person's bicycle rides, and you have six dog-friends! You are your person's very own special leopard kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Zack the little Savannah cat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Agree with all the others, Zack is a BEAUTIFUL kitty!

We LOVE spotted kitties, we have been servants to two wonderful Egyptian Maus, our first was adopted from a shelter over 40 years ago, and are currently owned by two Ocicats who are just absolute joys!

Zack is one absolutely BEAUTIFUL (guess I should say handsome) feline, and he sounds like a load of fun! I have friends with a couple of Savannahs about the same age as Zack, and they have had to do a fair amount of kitty proofing in their new home. We feel so thankful that our Oci girls Saphira and Viola, while very playful and devoted to us, are a bit more laid back and rarely do anything naughty and never wake us up mornings. It is great to wake up in the morning with them curled up with us, happily snoozing away. I will try to attach images of both of them, Saphira is the Lavender Spotted Oci while Viola is the Chocolate Spotted one with the EEEAAARS!

Again, Zack was a wonderful choice for Cat of the Day, you are lucky to have such a nice kitty!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Saphira_3_184203851_large.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	59272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB141749.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	568.4 KB 
ID:	59273