Thread: Hunky McHenry

Hunky McHenry

What a handsome boy you are, McHenry - we can see the Golden Retriever side in your coloring, and of course the poodle side in that extra height as well as those abundant curls! It is great you are such a friendly boy, as we are sure everyone who sees you loves to meet you, and pet those curls! It is fun you have so many nicknames, I though maybe you were named for the Fort McHenry where our national anthem was composed! But you are named for your Illinois birthplaces, which is good, too! After all, with all those nicknames, everyone can pick their favorite! Congratulations, McHenry - you are Dog of the Day for everyone to celebrate - maybe Chicago will throw you a party!
    I've Been Frosted

You are a cutie McHenry! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

McHenry, hello from Lindenhurst!

McHenry

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I just love your color.
    You deserve to be spoiled.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    McHenry is to die for cute! All his pictures are adorable, would give anything for a big McHenry hug! What a delightful DOTD!

henry...you are a beauty!!!

Hello McHenry, You certainly are a handsome boy! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Thank You!

Thank you so much to the admins of Dog of The Day for picking McHenry! He will get extra love and smothering today to celebrate!! Thank you for all of the kind comments as well! Henry sends his love back! (:

Adorable McHenry!

Hi McHenry! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beauty, what a cutie you are! Love your fawn coloring and soft, curly coat, and just look at that sweet, sweet face! Those big, brown "puppy eyes" of yours are heart melters, for sure! And don't you look super cool in your super hero/Batman cape and those stylin' shades! But what makes you so EXTRA special, Moo Moo, is your big heart, your gentle spirit, your love for all things living! No wonder everyone you meet falls hopelessly in love, feeling they're the "one and only" (including me")! But lucky family yours, they have you ALL to themselves!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! (After all, who could deny you anything?) Lots of love and hugs, woofs and wags to you, precious McHenry, from me and Peach, the Lab x Golden!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Jessica! So nice to hear from "mom!" Your boy is a beauty, inside and out, and such a fine choice for Dog of the Day!
    More love and hugs to you, precious McHenry! Party on!
    Sandra~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet McHenry, hello from LaGrange! I would love to give you a big hug! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra ones for me because you sure are handsome! One look from you, sweet boy and I would be willing to do whatever you might like! You are very special! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to McHenry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678