Thread: Quirky Old Man Bubbles

Quirky Old Man Bubbles

We are glad you are appreciated for the old guy you are, Bubbles. I know it can be hard to tell the age on a bearded dragon, and that does not matter. Of course it is "your way or the highway" - you are probably a grandfather in bear die terms, and have earned your right to be opinionated. And just like an old human, you know to just change the station when a bad song comes on the radio! Your lemony color is so pretty, you remind of sherbet - lemon and orange both! Congratulations, old boy - you are Pet of the Day! May the radio just play your favorite tunes today!
    I've Been Frosted

Bubbles

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I thought it was cute that you turn up the volume when you like a song and
    change the station when you don't. So smart.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD, Bubbles!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Every little thing about Old Man Bubbles stole my heart and made my day! Perfect POTD, you rock Old Man!

Beautiful Old Man Bubbles!

What a big, beautiful, giant Beardie you are, Old Man Bubbles (your photos are exquisite!), and a lucky boy at that, having been rescued by such a devoted forever family, one more than willing to cater to your every quirk and whim, i.e. "your way or the highway!"But seriously...You can change the station on the radio, turn up the volume when you hear a fave song? Me thinks there was more than size tweaking done in your specie's selective breeding! You sure are a character, Old Man Bubbles, just packed with personality and the most endearing quirks, and no doubt your family wouldn't have it any other way! Why mess with perfection?

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful Old Man Bubbles! Enjoy your well earned Pet of the Day honors, doing just * as * you * please! Lots of love to you, beautiful Old Man Bubbles, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Old Man Bubbles what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I so enjoyed your wonderful pictures and reading your story!!! I will admit to chuckling a bit when I read of your fondness for your own favorite songs being played or you turn them off!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Old Man Bubbles on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young-at-Heart Bubbles!

Congratulations, Bubbles, on being POTD! We love people who adopt needy pets! And, we love your cute photos and reading about what a character you are! Enjoy your special honor today - we know you will in your wonderful, loving forever home! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (all rescues)