Thread: Beautiful Burue

Beautiful Burue

What a joyful girl you are now, Burue, and that big smile just make me grin right back! How scary it must have been when you were so thin, we are glad your parents allowed you on the big bed then. And thank goodness the new food arrived and the problem was remedied! You are such a gorgeous, healthy-looking dog now! I have no doubt you can outlast any human's throwing arm playing fetch, as your Malamute breed is well known for energy and stamina! But mrs important, you are you momma's furry solace when her anxiety kicks in, and that's a very important job. We are so glad you love everyone so much and think it is fun you will even deliver kisses on the run! Congratulations, Burue - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Burue

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    I love the pictures where you are smiling.
    Your family loves you, so I'm sure you will celebrate this special day.

Coongrats on being DOTD, beautiful Burue!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Burue

Thanks so much for liking my entry!^^
    We sure will enjoy this day with a fun trip to the forest with some running about!
    We're bringing the favorite tennis ball and the camera!
    Family day out in the snow, stay frozty everyone!

Oh, beautiful Burue! I am so glad your allergy issues were sorted out with changes to your diet. I would love to give you some huge, enormous hugs! Since I can't, though I hope your person will give you some extra hugs from me today You are so special to your person, helping with times of anxiety just by being your wonderful self! You are a special ambassador for your breed! Happy Dog of the Day to beautiful, joyful, fluffy, gorgeous Burue!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Happy DOTD Burue, you are awesome! What a beautiful boy!

Beautiful Burue!

Hi beautiful Burue in beautiful Norway! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, fluffy, *smiley* Malamute girl you are, so deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thank goodness your parents were finally able to obtain the brand of food necessary to treat your very serious allergies, get you back on the road to good health! Nothing more upsetting for a fur mom than seeing her beloved baby not eating! And oh, just look at you now, Burue, the very picture of perfect health and contentment! No doubt your special food was essential to your recovery. But I have a feeling being allowed up on the "BIG" bed to cuddle with your parents worked wonders as well! How wonderful that you and your mama share such a very special bond of love and trust, having one another to turn to for strength, support and comfort during those fearful, anxious times! For sure you and your mama are soul mates, and make for one terrific team! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as giving and loving as you, Burue! You're a gentle giant with a heart of gold, and all lucky enough to know and love you, especially your parents, blessed indeed!

Thanks to your mommy for sharing your beautiful photos and your heartwarming story with us! Meeting you has certainly warmed my cold, snowy day! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, Burue; cuddling with Eeyore, enjoying some fun time out in the crisp Norwegian winter air, running and retrieving tennis balls, being loved and pampered to pieces! Kjærlighet og store klemmer til deg, vakre jente! (Off to check out your deviantart pics!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~