Thread: Pet Talk's Very Own Cindy and Puff!

Pet Talk's Very Own Cindy and Puff!

Hi Cindy and Puff! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to Sandy, too...and your mom, our very own Donna!!

How lucky are we, being treated to a double (make that triple) dose of Gebril adorableness this Sunday! You kids are just too precious for words! It's great hearing how well you and sister Sandy get along, being able to enjoy each other's company, having a furry friend or two to bond with and play with! Ahh! Life is good! How lucky your human is, being surrounded by so much furry sweetness, having 3 beautiful furkids in you girls! The smiles, love and laughter you bring to her/his life is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you 3, seeing all of your lovely, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day on center stage, climbing and jumping to your hearts' content, cuddling with each other, and your human, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cindy, Puff and Sandy, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Cuteness overload!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-30-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cindy and Puff (and Sandy)

Name:  all three.2x3.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  77.5 KB

I'm 70 years old and never had gerbils before.
    They are a delight. They bounce around like popcorn.
    The three are getting along very well. Maybe too well.
    I plan on taking them to the vet to make sure they are
    all girls. Not that I don't trust Pet Depot

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  all three.2x3.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  77.5 KB

I'm 70 years old and never had gerbils before.
    They are a delight. They bounce around like popcorn.
    The three are getting along very well. Maybe too well.
    I plan on taking them to the vet to make sure they are
    all girls. Not that I don't trust Pet Depot

Are these your kids, Donna?

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Are these your kids, Donna?
    Yes they are. Sandy has been here almost four weeks. Cindy and Puff almost a week

Congratulations on your nominations, Cindy and Puff (and Sandy), as our special POTD .
    Donna, they are adorable. I'm glad that they all worked out together.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Yes they are. Sandy has been here almost four weeks. Cindy and Puff almost a week
    They're simply precious, Donna, and so lucky to have you as their mom! Give them all some lovies for me!

Dearest Cindy and Puff, and Sandy, what adorable gerbils you are! You are all so pretty and cute in those great photos, with your soft-looking fur and sweet faces. And even nicer, you are Pet Talk family members!

What a nice story you have to tell! You are your dear mom's first gerbils, and you all have settled in very happily in your home there. You make her smile with your energy and your antics! You and she all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cindy, Puff, and Sandy, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Cindy and Puff on sharing POTD honors today! We rodents! You 2 couldn't be any cuter, smarter or more cuddly! We know you have found the BEST forever home where you will be loved and appreciated forever! Your human mommy has the biggest heart in the world for animals and humans in need! God Bless You 2 Sweeties and your wonderful Mommy! BTW, your photos are just ADORABLE! PS We don't want to leave your new friend, Precious Sandy, out because we her, too!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congrats adorable Cindy and Puff, for being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana