Thread: Fluffy boy Bruce

Fluffy boy Bruce

What an amazingly fluffy guy you are, Groovy Bruce! It is interesting how much your coloring changed as you grew up, and we think your different ears are just plain fun! We are glad you are so friendly, and like hanging out with your people getting groomed, as we are sure that coat needs grooming so you don't get matts! It is obvious you are loved, and that is the best part. We are glad you addiction is to basil - herbs are actually good for bunnies, so much better than a bunny I knew who liked pizza! Congratulations, Bruce bunny - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Groovy Bruce!!! I bet you're so soft!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD fluffy boy Bruce.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bruce

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    Sounds like you have a great life with a family who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Groovy Bunny Bruce!

Greetings groovy Bruce in Ireland! Happy Pet of the Day, cutie pie! Oh, what a beautiful, ultra fluffy, totally irresistible bunny you are! Your plush coat is...amazing...your coloring...exquisite...and I just love your lopsided lop ears! But seriously, that FACE! You couldn't be more beautiful, more perfect if you tried, Bruce!!! (When I first looked at your thumbnail I took you for a very fluffy guinea pig!) What a wonderful gift your family was given, the day they took charge of that cardboard box, and the adorable fluffball nestled inside! You're a gem, Bruce, a beauty inside and out!

Thanks for starting my day off with a great BIG smile, Bruce! Enjoy your well earned day of international celebrity, munching on basil (I'm addicted too), playing with your much loved green tube, and tonight, cuddling with your humans on the "big bed," being brushed to your heart's content! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Groovy Brue, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hurrrray! Groovy Bruce is POTD today! He sort of looks like Joey Ramone in the first pic. In a good way, of course! Please forward cuddles and a smooch to Groovy Bruce from us, what a doll!

Groovy Bruce!

Congratulations, Groovy Bruce, on being POTD! You ARE groovy - and adorable! We're so glad you are enjoying the good life with your loving forever family! You look so happy and content in your photos - and that warms our hearts. Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Handsome Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net