Thread: Kingston Cutie!

Kingston Cutie!

How fun your people made a music video and write a song just for you! We are sure that silky coat and those long flowing ears catch people's eyes when you strut the boardwalk on the Jersey shore, or wherever you go! And we hope your sunshiny video warms people hearts this cold winter's day! You are not only a handsome boy, but a very patient one as well, to wear the sunglasses and everything! The best part though, is you are so loved! Congratulations, Kingston - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Kingston

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome fellow you are. I especially love those ears.
    Your family is crazy about you with the song and Facebook page.
    I'm sure everyone will celebrate your special day. They will probably
    show you your DOTD page on the computer. Have fun and keep barking.

I enjoyed your song and video. Congrats on being DOTD handsome Kingston.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kingston, International Super Star!

Hi Kingston! Happy Dog of the Day from a Jersey girl! (I survived growing up there too...Tenaflly)! Oh, what a beautiful, utterly adorable fellow you are, and clearly one who loves the snow, another thing we have in common!

If any doggie is capable of bringing a smile to a human's face it's you, Kingston! What a fun loving, life loving, piano playing, singing, (read--->barking, hehe), dancing Doxie dynamo you are! You may be a low rider, small in size, but when it comes to personality and heart (not to mention talent), you're as big as they come! Dreaming of being an international pop ***star***??? You already are! LOVE your "original song!" Kudos to all the talented performers who helped to make it so special, most notably YOU! (see 1:34 )

What a happy, fun and love filled life you're leading, Kingston! You're a gem, one in a million, and your family so lucky to have a furkid as special as you in their lives, bringing endless smiles to their days! Thanks for starting my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight; piano playing (barking), dancing (barking), sleeping the day away (after barking)...being loved and pampered to pieces! Now, off to check out your Twitter, FB, Instagram and Google + accounts! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Kingston, International super star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kingston, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. You look as if you're lots of fun. Many years ago I had a mini doxie who was very sweet and loving; I imagine you're that way too. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Who could resist Kingston?? Not us! Hope you have the best day K, gotta go watch your video now.