Thread: Survey - Idea for a new Mobile App

Survey - Idea for a new Mobile App

Hi!

A short introduction :
    I'm currently doing an internship at a company that develops Mobile Apps for agricultural and veterinarian companies. At this point in my internship I'm doing research to the target audience and collecting information about the target audience and how they think about the new Mobile App I am working on.

The survey:
    I don't want to say too much about the survey beforehand, because it might influence your answers But the target audience I'm trying to reach are American pet owners, which is a pretty large group . The instructions are listed in the survey and you can fill it out in 10 to 15 minutes.

You can find the survey here:
    http://goo.gl/forms/1xKVULvm8i

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Thank, are you a pet owner yourself? What animals do you have?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Thank, are you a pet owner yourself? What animals do you have?
    At the moment, sadly no I have had a few cats and 1 dog. At this point i'm busy with my thesis and when i graduate I plan to live on my own As soon as that happens I will take two cats

I looked at the survey, but am between pets at the moment, so did not fill it out! But just to let other Pet Talkers know, it is safe, this is not a spammer! The survey is about pet care, vet interactions, etc!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I looked at the survey, but am between pets at the moment, so did not fill it out! But just to let other Pet Talkers know, it is safe, this is not a spammer! The survey is about pet care, vet interactions, etc!
    Thank you for verifying ! That helps a lot.

You could still fill it out, based on previous experiences if you'd like to do so