Thread: Cute Kruemel

Cute Kruemel

What a handsome boy you are Kruemel, with you vidid yellows and greens and striking color combinations. We are glad you now have Juno to keep you company, as we know you missed your nest friend Keks when he passed away. How fun you and Juno get to fly together in the house, and sit outside in your cage on warm days to get fresh air and converse with the local birds! We are glad you are much loved, and hope you and Juno have a long, happy existence together! You are Pet of the Day, Kruemel, for everyone to celebrate, not just in Germany, but all over the world!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD handsome Kruemel.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kruemel

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    I'm glad you have friends to be with, and sorry for the loss of your other friend.
    Summer is coming and you soon will be outside again.

Blog Entries
    Kruemel is an outstanding bird and a wonderful POTD!

Beautiful Budgie Kruemel!

Hi Kruemel in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, most colorful Budgie boy you are, Kruemel, and quite the cutie, too! Oh, what lovely, heart melting photos your human has included with your bio.! That photo of you after your bath is too sweet, and how heart melting is that one of you and Keks cuddling! I'm so sorry that your best buddy is no longer with you. I can only imagine how much you and your human miss him. But thankfully you have one another, along with Juno, to turn to for comfort! What a lucky boy you are, Kruemel, being surrounded by so much human and feathered love, and equally lucky are your human and Juno, having a best friend (and boyfriend) in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kruemel! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, flying about the house with Juno, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Kruemel, and to precious Juno, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kruemel what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your sweet pictures made me smile specially the one after your bath!!! What a cutie you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Kruemel, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kruemel you are such a HANDSOME English Budgie. So stately and handsome

Destiny and my other Budgies (All 11 of them) say HELLO and Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

Adorable Kruemel!

Congratulations, Kruemel, on being POTD! You are a beautiful little angel (bet you sing like one, too!) We loved reading about your wonderful life and admiring your wonderful photos. (We LOVE birds!) Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546