Thread: Beautiful( shy) Belle!

Beautiful( shy) Belle!

What a beauty you are Belle, and we understand how you got your name. We are glad your humans understood that you were so stressed that you needed a home. We are sure Eli felt sad that you did not want any attention from him, so now you are in a home where there are no small children, and only one grown up with you! Life is now quieter, and you have your Dad to take good care of you. We hope you have many more years of peace and serenity, there is nothing to be scared of now, Belle! We'll keep the celebration quiet, but you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see! Maybe your Dad will give you an extra non-threatening treat to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Belle, what a beautiful mature lady you are! Such pretty long fluffy grey fur, and that sweet face with the lovely pale green eyes. I would love to reach through the screen to Gretna, LA to pet you and give you some Belle-e-rubs! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and give you some Belle-e-rubs for me .

And what a sweet kitty you are, if a bit shy. You know you are in your Purrrfect home with your dear Purrrson. You love attention and announce your arrival in the room with a low moaning meow to let your Purrrson know you're available for some petting. You're quite playful, rearranging your toys around the house every night. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Belle, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and your kitty Angel pal Twinkles and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-23-2015 at 05:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Belle is a beauty! I'm so glad she loves her new home! Congratulations Belle COTD!

Concatulations dearest Belle on being COTD. You are indeed a beautiful Belle.

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Belle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belle

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Too bad you are afraid of almost everything.
    Everyone treats you so well.
    Celebrate your special day.

You remind me of my beloved Princess,Belle as she too was a very shy Cat and sometimes she would be nervous too if the phone rang and when I lived in an apartment she would run if the door buzzer rang or someone knocked at the door or was even noisy in the hall.
    But you should be all right now that you are such a Senoir Kittyzen, all is good for you now as an ex stray , now a Happy Cat.

You are such a Big Fluffy Lady and we Found Cts , Angels and Porch Cats and Angels want you to know that we all behind you 100 % Belle , we are Your New Friends!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Belle, Our Newest Grand Lady Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Happy COTD to precious Belle. What a fierce beauty, be who you are Belle, seems to be working out for you!

Hello Belle, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're very pretty and I'm glad you have a home where you can hopefully relax. Some of the things mentioned about you sound a bit strange but we all know you have your reasons for your behavior. After all, we humans can never 100% figure out cats. I enjoyed all your photos and hope you have a good day being COTD. Congrats to you!

Oh, beautiful Belle! I would love to give you a Belle-e-rub (or two, or 10, or 50!), fluffy kitty lady! You spend time outdoors on nice days, you keep your person on alert by rearranging your toys each evening. Gentle snuggle and lovies to you from me! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Belle you are a beauty for sure!!!

I enjoyed your wonderful pictures and reading your story. I am so glad you are in a home where you can be happy now!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!

Congratulations, sweet Belle, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Belle!

Greetings beautiful Belle! Happy Cat of the Day!

Great thanks to your dear human for sharing with us your gorgeous self, your heartwarming story, your precious pics, and last but not least, her/his amusing, entertaining, oft times hilarious tribute with us! I do believe you have finally, finally found your final forever human, your soul mate..."characters" both!
    Yes, it was a circuitous route that you took on your journey to your forever home, but as they say, the third time's the charm! And having been shuffled around in life as you were, prior to landing on "planet perfect" that is, it's no wonder you're just a tad skittish! But it's for sure you and your mommy/daddy have a mutually acceptable routine honed to perfection! hehe You know, Belle, you're one beautiful girl, inside and out, charming quirks and all, and your mom/dad SO very lucky to have you in his/her life! And could a girl hope for a more idyllic setting in which to enjoy her golden years?

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Belle! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces by your amazing, devoted, wonderful human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you (I know, if you're in the mood), being treated to all and anything your heart desires and more...including but not limited to ear rubbies, back skratchies, Belle-e-rubs! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Belle, Cat of the Day Extraordinaire! P.S... Rest in peace, precious Twinkles, until we meet again.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lovely cat..cats are flippin awesome!