Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you wanted to find a home for...

Awwwww, you're so pretty, Bourgeoise!

And what a nice potential home and Meowmie Agnes sounds like! Does she live near you, Randi, so you could visit and see her place?

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I was cat-sitting Bourgeoise (B) for four days and I have found a girl who wants her. She visited me the other day and met B for the second time - she's definitely in love! Agnes is from Poland, but works and live here and she has had cats most of her life. I could tell she knows a lot about them.

Agnes is going on a vacation for two weeks at the same time B's family are moving, so she has asked to get B two weeks before, so B can get to know her and her flat. While Agnes is away, a friend of hers is staying in her flat, one who also love cats. I am waiting to hear what B's family say to that, but I think it's a good plan. Do you agree?
    I do think that sounds like a good plan! Especially because she has a friend who will be staying in her flat and also loving B while she is gone!
    I've Been Frosted

Glad you agree. Yes, I think Agnes is the right person for her, I just hope B will settle in over the first two weeks in her new place, but in any case she will have catloving people around her.

In the worst case, they can call me and I can come and give her some loving. Agnes doesn't live that far from me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.