Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you wanted to find a home for...

If you wanted to find a home for...

If you wanted to find a home for this sweet girl, which of the pictures would you show to people? I'm thinking of showing three, and write a story about her. She is three years old.

Sorry, I messed it up, but those four above I think shows her quite well. Thanks for your inputs, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by Randi; 02-22-2015 at 01:25 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I would definitely show 3, 4, 5 and eventually 6. All these photos swow her awesome regal beauty.

One, for her tail, and four, five and six.

I'd give her a home with me! She's GORGEOUS!

I'd show 1 and 4 for sure. And the last one, which indicates her size.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'd use #4, #5, and then #1, in that order, looking regal in #4, then a god direct gaze in #5, and then a softer pose/expression for the last on, that shows her long fluffy tail, as mentioned!
    I've Been Frosted

They all look good to me , but number 6 shows her personality off more.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

All the photos are beautiful, and I wouldn't know what to choose. She's stunning!

What is the story of her needing to find a new home?

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I've been visiting her over the last 2-3 years when her French family went on holiday. In July they are moving to Africa, in fact the husband is already there, but due to the youngest daughter's exam in school, they are still here. Apparently, they can't take her, so I promised to help find a good family for Bourgeoise. A woman in my building wants her, but I'm not sure she's the right one, she is out walking dogs most of the day.

I'll post a story and some pictures in the Cat-sitting Echange Meet-up group I'm a member of and hope someone there will be suitable.

Candace, if you want her, it could perhaps be arranged. One of their daughters is studying in Canada by the way (not sure where), and I think Bourgeoise would survive the flight. Not sure what it would cost, but I suppose the family would pay.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you Randi but I already have 3 kitties!

Are you ready to provide a home for a kitty yet? At least she knows you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    I think 3 is the best. If someone is in the market for a cat, who wouldn't take her in a heartbeat. Fine lookin' cat.

Blog Entries
    Hey?? why am I the only one who picked 3....what's up with that

Me too , i prefer that 3rd picture!!! what a beautiful cat !!!
    Others here are talking about 5th and 6th picture. But I only see 4 pictures... :confuser:

I had the same thought as Candace, aren't you temped to take Bourgeoise yourself? I am sure she would bring much joy in your life, and she would have NO issues getting used to you, since she knows you already!?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks again! I do feel tempted to take her, but have decided it's better to find another home for her. It would be difficult, or expensive to get her to a vet and also to find a catsitter when I travel. Apart from that, she is very young and I'm not crazy about long-haired cats, anyway - but in case she doesn't find a good home, I will take her.

Lut, the pictures got messed up when I rezised a few, but they may be on the Borgeoise thread I posted last year.
    Last edited by Randi; 04-20-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Why do I see only four pictures? Am I brain dead this afternoon? Anyway, I like the one where she sits up.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I was cat-sitting Bourgeoise (B) for four days and I have found a girl who wants her. She visited me the other day and met B for the second time - she's definitely in love! Agnes is from Poland, but works and live here and she has had cats most of her life. I could tell she knows a lot about them.

Agnes is going on a vacation for two weeks at the same time B's family are moving, so she has asked to get B two weeks before, so B can get to know her and her flat. While Agnes is away, a friend of hers is staying in her flat, one who also love cats. I am waiting to hear what B's family say to that, but I think it's a good plan. Do you agree?

Here is the sweet girl, begging for more treats.

Sorry about the sideways photo.