Thread: Pretty Rosie bunny!

Pretty Rosie bunny!

What an impressively fluffy mane you have, Rosie! When I first saw your picture I thought you actually might be an Angora bunny! But in your other pictures we can see you really are all lion head, is is just that your mane is so impressive it fooled me! We are glad your person knows to have good care of you, and keeps you nicely brushed so that soft fur doesn't get matted or snarled. It is great they put out frozen water bottles for you in summer, too! You are a very loved bunny, and we loved your Interior Decorator video, too! Congratulations, Rosie, sweetheart! You are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Rosie bunny.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Rosie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful little diva you are, and not at all spoiled.
    All bunnies should be treated as wonderfully as you are.
    I just know you will be celebrating your special Sunday POTD.

You're such a pretty bunny Rosie!!! It sounds like you're a busy bunny!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Radagast have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bunny Rosie!

Hi Rosie! Happy Pet of the Day, sweet baby girl, and early Happy Easter wishes, too!

What a beautiful bun you are Rosie! Your plush, thick coat is gorgeous, your mane, stunning, and just look at that awesome spikey 'do! I'm sure those carefully placed frozen water bottles go far in helping to keep you cool in the hot summer months! Such a thoughtful mom...anything to keep her baby comfy and safe!

Your "decorating" video had me laughing out loud, Rosie! Hmmm, a certain diva sure does like things "just so!" Seems, however, Radagast is of another mind! You sure do keep your humans hopping, and definitely wanting for more! But that's how it should be...You being spoiled rotten, your every whim catered to by your devoted subjects, they left craving a mere crumb more of affection!

If you stroke her face and ears well enough she will reward you with the high honor of being groomed by the top bunny herself and will give your hand some licks. The current exchange rate is twenty minutes of petting to earn ten seconds of licking.

How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, charming, quirky, demanding (in a good way) diva in you, Rosie! You're a treasure, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day crown!

Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, paling around with Radagast the Brown, being loved to the max and pampered royally by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles (if you're in the mood, hehe), and smooches to to you, beautiful Rosie, and to adorable Radagast, too! And get busy with those Easter baskets! The big day is just around the corner!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy Rosie! I would love to gently pet your wonderful, full coat! How wonderful that your people take such good care of you and help you maintain your fur! What a sweet bunny! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    What a sweetheart! Love, love, love Rosie

Ravishing Rosie!

Congratulations, Rosie, on being POTD! You're adorable! (You are a kindred spirit - we get tired of people constantly on cell phones, too!) We're so glad you have found a loving home where you're so well taken care of (esp. with your gorgeous, fancy hairdo needing daily care). Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net