Thread: Charming Chance

Charming Chance

He, Chance! You sure knew what you were doing that day at the shelter! You recognized as soon as you saw them that your now parents were the humans for you! You are such a handsome boy, we are not surprised they fell for you! It is great you inspired your mom to make good all-=natural treats for you and your fellow canine citizens - we hope you let your sister get her share, too! Try not to pick on her too much, okay, Chance? She was, after all, there before you, and has much more delicate bones than you do! But we are glad you are such a loved buy! Congratulations, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD Charming Chance.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Chance

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have such an intent look on your face, it makes you look that much more handsome.
    "Lucky" would have also been a good name for you, since you were so lucky to find the
    perfect home. Shelter dogs are the best and you prove that.
    Celebrate your special day with those home made treats.

Sweet, beautiful Chance!

Hi Chance! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

What a handsome boy you are, Chance, (LOVE those eyes!), and so lucky, truly blessed, to have been give a 2nd chance at a happy life! You knew from that very first sniff, that first "hello," that you and your parents were meant to be together! As your mommy says, it was truly a case of love at first lick!
    You may not have been the one they were looking for that fateful day, but you sure ended up being the perfect one! And thanks to you, Chance,"Pawsh Petisserie" was founded, all inspired by a "chance" meeting of a beautiful dog!!! Thanks to you, so many doggies, near and far, are now chowing down on tasty, wholesome treats!

What a wonderful, heartwarming rescue story is yours, Chance! You're one very special boy, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid, a beautiful best friend for life, in you! Now, grab those antlers, crank up your super powers, and have a fun filled Dog of the Day, celebrating your well earned day of honor to the max with Zora and the humans, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Chance, and to your little sidekick Zora the Min Pin, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a handsome boy Chance!!! Thank goodness you 'found' the right people for your fur-ever home!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Chance is certainly a heart stealer. Don't tell him, but if he was a cat, me thinks he kinda looks like a sphinx. Best, darling DOTD!