Thread: Funny Master Pipps

Funny Master Pipps

What a cutie you are, Pipps, even covered in mud! Why is it white ponies and horses seem to take such delight in getting muddy? It is fun you are so quick on your feet, and you keep your girl alert, I am sure you are teaching her all the lessons a gal will need for her whole life about how to treat a horse! Congratulations, Pipps, we can tell you are much loved. And we know it's your Shetland side that gives you the oversize attitude ... but do try to go easy on the rest of the herd today, okay? After all, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate - and they are not!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Pipps!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and your girl have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD Master Pipps.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pipps

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are just the right size.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats.

Hello Pipps, You and your human are very cute! What a beautiful pony you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Master Pipps what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures very much!!! I specially like the ones of you and your young lady!!! What a great team you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Master Pipps, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings, two-legged individuals!

My name is Master Pipps, Pipps for short. I love getting cuddles and getting into trouble, Its so much fun! I am really fast and that keeps my owner on her toes. I also like eating mints, carrots, apples (but I am only allowed to have a little bit of apples because they can give me colic I am told) and I also like popcorn and jellies. I am only 10.1 hands which by the way is bad in a way because I am the smallest of the herd, but that does not stop me battling the bigger horses and ponies! I make up for my size with my big attitude!
    Handsome Master Pipps! You may be small in stature, but you are HUGE in attitude and heart! You are a busy guy, too - spending time with your young lady, receiving cuddles, going really fast and jumping! Then it is time for a delicious treat of carrots, a small treat of apples (no colic, please!), or another of your favorite snacks! I hope you and the rest of the herd are having a fun-filled day of celebration! Happy Pet of the Day, Master Pipps!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Oh my, Master Pipps is most definitely magnificent. The pictures of Pipps and his lovely girl are so very sweet and what a lovely twosome they are! Such beautiful photos, made my day