Thread: Handsome Sam

Handsome Sam

What a special boy you are, Sam! You are the very first liver-colored Flat-coated Retriever we have ever have as Dog of the Day! We are so glad you have been there for you mom all these years, and have been with her through so much! I understand your being very sensitive to people's moods and voices, after all, you probably consider yourself your person's best busy! We are glad you have been with her for so long, and even though she has moved across the Atlantic twice, you are still be her side! Congratulations, handsome Sam - you are Dog of the Day for all of Luxembourg - indeed for the whole world - to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats handsome Sam on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sam

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You do look very happy go lucky, but handsome, too.
    Take good care of your Mom as you have for the past six years,
    and celebrate your world famous day.

Handsome boy!

Smiling Sam!

Hi Sam! Happy Dog of the Day, from all of us here in this Retriever loving home! And what an extra special treat it is, having a "Flat Coated" as our extra special, most deserving "top dog!" We don't see nearly enough of your beautiful breed!

What a happy, handsome, smiling Sam you are! Yes, that million mega watt smile of yours certainly is clown status worthy! (And here I thought it was Labs who were the clowns of Retrieve-rdom!) Handsome, fun loving, sensitive, big hearted and just a bit stubborn! Sure sounds like a Retriever to me, my kind of doggie! How lucky your mommy is, Sam, having a loyal and devoted furkid in you! Through good times and bad, happy times and sad, her one constant has been you. No matter where the fates may find you two, no matter how many miles from home, you're always there for her, comforting her with your unconditional love, putting a smile on her face with your clownish antics! As the saying goes, home is where the heart is, and it's clear your two hearts are as one! You're a treasure, Sam, and all lucky enough to be touched by your beautiful spirit, blessed indeed!

Thanks for putting big smile on MY face, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, being treated to all your heart desires and more! You sure deserve it, Sam! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Sam, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous boy Sam!!! It sounds like you're very special to someone!

Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla