Thread: Bold Bunzle Bunny!

Bold Bunzle Bunny!

What a handsome boy you are, Bunzle, and we are pleased you are such a smart, cheeky bunny - we know how much character a bunny can pack into its small body, and most people have no idea of that! We think it is fun you and all your bunny sibling get along so well, and get to be indoor-outdoor bunnies, so you can all enjoy the outdoors when the weather is good! We are glad you included winter and spring pictures, as I bet that one of you with the pretty flowers will remind people that spring will come! Congratulations, Bunzle - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're an adorable bunny Bunzle!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You have a very active and interesting life, Bunsie. Congrats on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bunzle

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very handsome boy.
    I'm so glad you teach people the proper care of rabbits.
    Apparently you have everyone laughing.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Happy POTD Bunzle, you are so darn cute!! What a big family too, lucky bun. Have the best day bein' spoiled Bunzle!

Beautiful Bun Bunzle!

Greetings beautiful, bunny Bunzle in Cheshire, UK! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a heartwarming sight your beautiful self is on this cold winter's day! Wish I had a "coat" as soft and warm as yours to keep me warm! Love your "bun for all seasons" photo spread, sweetheart! You look equally at home indoors as outdoors, in winter and springtime!

What an enchanted, adventure filled life you and brothers Rutger and Rudi, sister bun-in-law Oriana, are living; enjoying the indoors and outdoors, be it cuddling on the couch watching the telly, munching on cabbage, or in the garden, soaking up the sunshine! Such a big, happy family! What fun you and gang must have, traveling the world, teaching the young ones about proper bunny care, even putting paw to paper, describing your adventures for all to enjoy! You give back as good as you get, Bunzel, don't you? How lucky your family is, being surrounded by so much bunny love! You're the best, Benzle!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, being loved and pampered to bits! You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and nose bumpies to you, beautiful Bunzle, and to Ruther and Rudi and Oriana, too! Off to check out your Twitter feed!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Bunzle! What an adorable bunnykins you are! You enjoy time outdoors in the spring, and in the winter too! Or, maybe it is time to rest on the sofa, being safe, warm and loved You and Ruther, Rudi and Oriana educate people about proper bunny care, sharing knowledge and joy! Wonderful! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Bunzle! Gentle pets to you and your family from me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Handsome Bunzle!

Congratulations, Bunzle, on being POTD! You are beautiful! Please continue to educate adults and children on the proper care of small animals! (That is a very, very important job!) Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! P.S. PLEASE STAY SAFE OUTSIDE! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net