Thread: Brave Boaz

Brave Boaz

What a classic black pug you are, Boaz, and such a good dog at dealing with your injury and limitations with aplomb! And that touch of white in your recent pictures just gives you the look of a wise old dog! I am sure you inspire so many people in your work as a therapy dog, and as a READ dog, too! You are just the right size for children to be able to read to without feeling intimidated, and your wheelchair probably helps convince them that humans in wheelchairs are not scary, either! We are glad you are you Dad's constant companion, and have gotten to go so many places and on so many adventures with him. And we know you consider yourself a "big dog" and we will not argue! Big in spirit, if not in size! Congratulations, Boaz, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations Boaz on being DOTD. You are a great inspiration to all challenged humans and furkids. You are doing a great job. I wish you and your dad many, many years of happiness.

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Boaz.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Boaz

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Pugs are special, and you fit that.
    They are friendly and happy go lucky.
    (I have a black pug named Shadow)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17e.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	59221

I especially love this picture.
    Celebrate your special day

brave boaz

what a brave little guy!....he is an inspiration to all dogs!!!!.....I was wondering how he had his accident?

Brave, beautiful Boaz!

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Boaz... Canine Good Citizen, registered Therapy Dog, registered Read Dog, and (most importantly) Best Canine Friend!

I'm sitting here reading your amazing website, your daddy's loving tribute, your life affirming story with (happy) tears in my eyes! You, sweetheart, represent all that is best in the canine,! Your courage and heart, your indomitable spirit, your daddy's devotion to his BCF are an inspiration to us all, human and furry alike! And oh, could your photos be any more heart melting!

What a team you and your dear daddy make, traveling the highways and byways on your motorcycle, bringing smiles and comfort to those in need, healing hearts and minds all along the way, even helping kids to read! I can only imagine how inspiring your determination and perseverance, the sight of you motoring about with the aid of your "wheels" is to children facing similar challenges! You and your daddy are both heroes in my book! You may be small in stature, but as your names implies, in every way that counts your a giant among canines. You truly do "run with the big dogs," and your heart is as big as they come! And more thanks to you for participating in those drug trials that hopefully, will someday find a cure/treatment for others with spinal cord injuries! Oh, I could go on and on about just how special you are, but suffice it to say, everyone DOES love Boaz (especially your daddy), and for good reason! Keep up the good work, Boaz, making this world a whole lot brighter!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with your daddy and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery kisses to you, beautiful Boaz, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!!!!

Thank you very much for your extremely kind comments! I read them to my wife but found it very difficult to articulate as the emotions flooded my thoughts! I am often amazed, for lack of a better word, at the human-canine relationship and that amazement never stops! There are so many implications..... Thank you, from me and Boaz!

Boaz Thanks you!!

Not sure how to get photo entered.

Hello Boaz, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute strong courageous dog you are!! No doubt you and your human make a terrific twosome as you travel. I am sure you are a wonderful therapy dog and everyone loves you. I enjoyed all the photos and I read more about you at boazthe pug.com you mentioned in your article. I wish both you and your human good health and happiness. Congrats on being DOTD!

Everybody Loves Boaz!

So nice to hear from your daddy in real time! And oh, that bonus pic is priceless! Look at that smile!!!
    More love and a gazillion hugs and kisses to you, precious Boaz! Party on!
    Sandra and Peach~

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aww, loved the new pic of Boaz and all the ones that came before! Safe to say, everyone is clearly mad about Boaz, what a doll! Sure glad your big sweetheart is DOTD, wouldn't want to miss knowing every little thing about this unique dog!

Boaz movin' out!

Here is another of Boaz moving out at the beach. I have to run to keep up with him in his wheels! As you can tell by his "smile", he is enjoying himself!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boazmovinonout.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	59222 When I first decided to submit Boaz for DOTD, I could not find these latest pics of him smiling and wish I had. These, and some on his website, show him really having fun! Thanks for all you do! Steve and Boaz

Yay, Boaz! I bet children love to read to you, and absolutely everybody loves to have you make therapy visits to them! I agree with tatsxxx11, you are definitely dog of a lifetime! And with kaycountrygal - you are courageous and strong! Happy, happy Dog of the Day, Boaz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Look at that smile!!! Thanks for posting that, Steve! He really is a ball of energy, a ray of sunshine!
    Love and hugs, Boaz!