Thread: Lovely Lilly and Flockchen!

Lovely Lilly and Flockchen!

Congratulations, Lilly and Flockchen, on sharing the POTD honor today! What an adorable Mommy and Daughter pair you are! You don't need to learn any tricks - you two are PERFECT just as you are, just the way God made you! We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Precious Cuties! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Pretty Lilly and Flöckchen, we don;t think a mother and daughter could be any closer together than you! Of course you wheel when you are separated - you are like two peas in a pod, even if you look so deferent in fur texture! We are glad your person keeps your cage nice and clean, as you keep your fur clean too! We ae very glad you are loved, and good piggies! Congratulations, you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD lovely Lilly and Flockchen.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lilly and Flockchen.

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    No stronger bond than a mother and her child. You prove that.
    Celebrate your special day way extra treats.

Aww Lilly and Flöckchen you're so adorable!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Lilly, Flöckchen!

Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to our extra special, mother and daughter team, beautiful Lilly and Flöckchen!

What a precious pair you two cuties make! No mistaking that you two are mother and daughter, equally beautiful, but uniquely so! And wow, how talented you ladies are! I've been mom to pigs for years, but none able to master "give paw!"
    But as smart and talented as you two are, I know it's the love you have for your human that she/he cherishes most of all! How lucky you ladies are, having a guardian as caring and responsible and devoted as yours! Every pig should be so lucky! And equally blessed is your human, have you two in her life, bringing endless smiles to her days!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, ladies! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration, munching on lettuce, apple, cucumber and carrots, enjoying some extra floor time, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Lilly and Flöckchen!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    What an adorable pair, so happy Lilly and Flockchen are our splendid, wee POTD today!