Thread: Lovable Raito

Lovable Raito

What a handsome boy you are, Raito! That plush fur looks so very soft to pet, and while I know that first picture was taken while you were doing bunny cleaning time, it really looks like you are saying your prayers. How fun your person has trained you to do several different tricks, and we are impressed you come when called - not every bunny will do that! We are also glad you are litter-box trained, so you can have lots of time running around, and even napping wherever you want. Ooh, I love the close-up, and so want to rub that furry nose! Congratulations, Raito! You are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD handsome Ralto.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Good morning Raito! You're a gorgeous boy!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Raito

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy, and smart, too.
    Since it's your special, world famous day, maybe
    you can use your cute face to get an extra treat.

Hi Raito! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww, what a beautiful, utterly precious bun you are! Your photos are squee worthy! In that top photo it looks at though your paws are being held together in prayer! It may have been a challenge for your human, teaching you to use the litterbox, but your sweet and loving personality, your smarts, your talent for tricks, more than makes up for a potty problem or two! As your person says, you are loved unconditionally, and that's just as it should be! Besides, what's NOT to love!!! He/she is one lucky person, having a furkid, a best bunny bud, a loving companion in you, Raito! You truly are special, in so many ways, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for warming my cold, snowy day with your heartwarming story and all of those heart melting pics, Raito! Hope you enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, enjoy some fun time outdoors, chowing down on tasty treats, binking to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Raito, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    OMG is Raito ever adorable!!

Raito what an adorable bunny you are!!!

Your sweet pictures certainly brightened my cold gloomy day!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us!!! What best buds you must be!!

Congratulations, sweet Raito, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Handsome Raito!

Congratulations, Raito, on being POTD! You are so smart, sweet, photogenic and handsome! (You look like a precious, soft, cozy, little angel when you're sleeping!) We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Sweet bunny Raito! I would like to gently pet your soft fur! You come when you're called, you hop around and explore, and all the time you are adorable! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Raito!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678