Thread: Pretty Emma Grace

Pretty Emma Grace

Oh, Emma, what a wonderful smile you had, despite your sad start in life. We are sorry you were discarded so cruelly, but at least you made your way to rescue. We are so sad you ended up getting cancer, which is most likely the fault of your first irresponsible owners. But at least your family at last got some wonderful pictures, and enjoyed four months with you. We know that wide smile and muscular body with your pretty bluegrey won many hearts, and your image will stay with them for the rest of their lives. Congratulations, Emma Grace, you are Dog of the Day, and we hope there is a big celebration for you at the Rainbow Bridge. You lived more in those six years than some dogs do in twelve.
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats pretty Emma Grace, on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Angel Emma Grace

Angel Emma Grace~

What a beautiful girl you were, Emma, such a gentle soul, with nothing but love to give, despite the unspeakable abuse you suffered at hands of your former "owners," your sad, sad start at life, your health challenges. Your time on this earth was tragically cut short. But thanks to your rescuers, and the unwavering commitment and unconditional love of your forever family, the Whites, you packed more living and loving into those brief 4 months than many dogs do in 4, 8, 12 years. That big, beautiful smile of yours, your sparkling, amber colored eyes, speak volumes as to just how loved you were, how happy you were. Yes, your time with your family was sadly cut short, but the impact you had on their lives is immeasurable, the pawprints you left on their hearts, everlasting. It's the hardest decision a fur family has to make, knowing when to say goodbye, having the strength to let go. Yet as profound as their grief is, I hope they take comfort in knowing that they did all their power to heal you. And when your time came, as heartbreaking a decision as it was, they did what was best for you, their beloved family member. That is selfless, unconditional love.

To the White family, Emma Grace's parents. Thank you for all that you did for your beautiful girl, Emma. How blessed she was to have known your love and devotion, and you hers. She had a horrible start at life, but thanks to you she knew nothing but happiness for 4 wonderful months, earning her angel wings with you by her side, her heart full of love. Hold on to those happy times you and she shared, the wonderful memories you made, and all of those precious photos, until that joyful day when you and she are together again.

God bless you, beautiful Emma, Dog of a Lifetime. Run happy and healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet baby girl.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Emma

R.I.P. Emma, somewhere at Rainbow Bridge.
    I will never understand how people can just discard animals.
    At least you had a little bit of happiness.
    From your pictures, you look like you went along with anything, smiling all the time.

You were such a pretty girl Emma Grace. Thank goodness for your rescuers and the family that took you in.

I hope seeing you honored as DOTD makes this a special day for both!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    What a beauty Emma Grace, rest in peace darling angel. We are so glad she was our beautiful DOTD today!

Such a beautiful and dear Girl. Bless you for being there for her., RIP dear girl