Thread: Magnificent Milla

Magnificent Milla

Happy Valentine's Day, Milla! You look so cute with your little heart headband on, and pose so nicely with different props, that we had to make you our Valentine's Day Pet of the Day! We are glad you and your sister are both house bunnies, and get for un around inside, and be real members of the family, instead of being shut away in a cage somewhere! You must be a pro at modeling by now, and we especially love the little Swedish crown photo, too! We are sure you will have lots of fun with your jumping training -- it's a great way to exercise and have fun, too! Congratulations, gorgeous Milla, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD on Valentine's Day pretty Milla.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Milla

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one sweet and social girl.
    I'm sure you will do very well at jumping.
    Celebrate your world famous day with your sister.

You're so pretty Milla!!! How lucky you are to be cage free bunnies, you and your sister!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bunny Stella!

Happy Valentine's Day, happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny Mila (and to your precious sister, Stella, too)! If any bun is worthy of their Pet of the Day crown it's you, Mila, so wear it proudly! Your photos are some of the most beautiful pet portraits I've ever laid eyes! Then again, consider the subject matter! What stunning models you and Stella make!

I do believe you and Stella are the first buns I've ever met who are totally cage free! Oh, what a life, being able to enjoy your home and family and friends so completely! It's no wonder you're so well socialized! I don't know whose luckier, you and Stella or your family, having two such sweet and loving buns in you two cuties! One thing is for certain, yours is a match made in heaven!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your much deserved day of international stardom, munching on carrot tops, broccoli and parsley, being loved and pampered to pieces! And good luck with your agility training, hitting those high jumps! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mila, and to dear Stella, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Queen Milla!

Congratulations, Miss Milla, on being POTD! You are a sweetheart and we're so glad you have found a loving, fun, safe, forever home! Enjoy your special honor on Valentine's Day, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsfun.net

Your pink lips in the one pic look as if you had nibbled the petals on your flower in the other pic, sweetheart Milla! So precious are you, and may you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your devoted family, pretty bunny girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries
    Milla is a top notch, cream of the crop, excellent bunster! So very sweet and cute!

Sweet bunny Milla! What a lovely girl you are with your lop ears and your light brown and white coat! You and Stella are adorable camera models! I can tell just how much you are loved Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Milla and Stella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678