Thread: Irrepressible Imogen!

Irrepressible Imogen!

What great pictures your person took of you - we can tell you were too busy talking to your person to pose, so we get to see your adorable face mid-speech! We are so glad you are your person;s first kitten, and we are sure you are teaching her everything a proper cat owner should kno know! It is fun you have doggie siblings to play with, and we are glad they are good about putting up with your kitten antics! Try to be gentle with your doggie family member, after all, they have big teeth and could do a num,her on you if you get them too annoyed! But congratulations, Imogen - you are your mom's heart kitty, and our Valentine's Day Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Imogen, what an utterly adorable little kitten girl you are! You are so cute, chatting away as your dear Purrrson snaps your photos. Your grey and white fur is so pretty, and you have the sweetest little face with your cute little pink nose and your lovely yellow-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to L.A. to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your Purrrson came to the shelter to do photography for them, but she saw you and you adopted her right away! You are her first kitten, and you are showing her how much fun kittens are. You make her smile with all your antics and energy. You love to play with the dogs and the feather toy and to hide under the bed and chase your shadow in the empty bath tub. Then you like to snuggle with the two dogs or your Purrrson. You wake her each day by making biscuits on the blanket near her face, then run to the food bowl. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Imogen, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and your doggie pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats pretty Imogen, on being COTD on Valentines Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Imogen is real cute for a crazy kitten! She sounds like a lot of fun! Congratulations COTD Imogen.

Imogen

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You found a wonderful forever home.
    I'm sure there will be tons of pictures taken of you during your life.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a sweet little Valentines Day Cat you are Imogen , you are so sweet.
    We hope that we can see you when you reach your full growth as you will be quite a Grand Lady of a Cat.

We are so pleased to make yet another Cat of the Future friend as we will have so may years of fun together , and Kittens are so much fun.
    You are such a darling.

We are sending a Mewie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Incredible Imogen, Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So cute

Thanks for sharing your special kitty Imogen with us. It gave me a few LOL moments - the pictures are priceless; you must be realizing how much fun it is to capture your own kitty in photos now. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your furry family.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, Imogen stole my heart straight away! What a beauty, endlessly fascinating pussycat! Way to cute and smart, please forward a cuddle.

Irresistible Imogen!

Hi Imogen! Happy Valentine's Day, happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, irascible, irresistible girl you are! Your photos are gorgeous, and your expressions priceless! I smiled from ear to ear at the sight of you guarding your bowl, and the thought of you chasing your shadow in that empty bathtub had me laughing out loud! How fortuitous that a girl as photogenic, as animated, as camera loving as you would wind up with a photographer for a mom! And how well her generous spirit (volunteering her talents to help animals in need) has been rewarded! She knew from day one that you were the one for her, and by all accounts you've more than exceeded her expectations! Beautiful, talkative, fun loving, everything living loving...those are only a few of things that make you so extra special, Imogen! Your mom couldn't have hoped for a more perfect first than you, and I hope that you she will know many, many happy, loved filled years!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your big day on center stage, playing with your feather toys and jumping through hoops, cuddling with your doggie buds (when you're not keeping them in line, hehe), and tonight, sharing a yummy pizza (extra cheese) with your mom!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Imogen, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! (Off to check out your Twitter and Instagram accounts!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Imogen! What an adorable kitten you are! The camera sure loves you! I smiled as I read about all the things you like to do - hiding under your person's bed, playing with your feather toy, chasing your shadow in the bathtub, and swiping a bite of cheese off your person's pizza! You snuggle with your person, make biscuits on the blanket, and even with the doggies. I like your gem-like green eyes and your cute pink nose! I hope you will have a wonderful day! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to irrepressible Imogen!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Like in sane imogen

You have some great teeth gal! My fave picture is the one with one ear crooked over the bowl! You are pretty. I know about that crazy energy since i adopted a 6 month old male tuxie who never stops, but when he does- he is o u t for a good nap! Mine likes to nibble on my pizza too- so i relate! You obviously love the forever home and humans who love you back, best wishes susanswatlin518:d:d:d:d:d:d

Imogen

I LOVE THOSE GREAT TEETH! SO GOOD FOR MUNCHING GAL! I ADOPTED A 6 MONTH OLD KITTEN TWO WEEKS AGO, AND HE LIKES NIBBLING MY PIZZA TOO! I LOVE THE PICTURES- AND THE ONE WITH THAT SERIOUS LOOK OVER YOUR BOWL! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN618