Thread: Elegant Echo

Elegant Echo

What a beauty you are now, Echo! Those long legs and smooth coat, as well at that head are all Great Dane. How sad your breeder was so irresponsible, and then you ended up getting given away. How fortunate you met your new mom, and she fell in love! It is very sad you were so starved, and I am guessing your first family didn't understand your deafness. But with the right amount of food, and veterinary care, and you have blossomed into the elegant lady you were meant to be all along! We are glad you can see, as too many dogs in your condition end up with eye as well as ear trouble. But your pale markings and blue eyes are just part of what make you special. I bet everyone is drawn to you because of your looks, and falls in love once they get to know you! We think you will be great as a therapy dog, and you are so much loved even thought you are deaf - and that might help inspire others who are different to know they can be loved, too! Congratulations, for putting up with those silly deelyboppers - you are our Valentine's Day Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratouations on being DOTD. You are very elegant lady. Enjoy your day of fame and thanks to your mum for taking such good care of you.

Congrats Elegant Echo, on being Valentines Day DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Echo

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    An honor that you well deserve.
    I am so happy that you found a loving forever home.
    I feel sure everyone will celebrate your special day.

Beautiful, inspirational Echo!

Good Morning, Echo! Happy Dog of the Day, happy Valentine's Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful girl you are, inside and out (just look at those baby blues!), and the PERFECT choice for our Valentine's Day honors! Not only is your story a love story for the ages, not only is your heart full of love, but you're clearly your family's dog! Not to mention the fact that no doggie does red beads and heart antlers like you!

Backyard breeders...UGH! Well, blessedly you and at least one of your siblings was saved. And as for your former "owners," as your human says, their loss is your family's priceless gain, and I too hope they see you being honored here today, no longer the emaciated, neglected girl they surrendered, but a happy, healthy girl, living the good life with a truly committed forever family!

I just know you're going to do great things in your career as a therapy dog, Echo, bringing comfort and smiles to all in your care, allowing others with challenges to believe that being "different" can be a good thing, that all living creatures are worthy What a VERY special girl you are, Echo! Your indomitable spirit, your story, is an inspiration to us all! Your family is so very blessed to have you in their lives, Echo, and I hope that you and they will know countless happy years together!

Thanks for brightening my frigidly cold, dark morning with your heart warming story, Echo! Enjoy a happy and fun filled Valentine's Day bash with your Dane siblings and proud parents, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Echo, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Echo, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beauty you are and sweet too!! You were such a poor skinny pup when your family brought you home and what a pretty girl you are now. I am so glad you have a wonderful loving home. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful story about beautiful Echo who has been through so much. All the kind and loving people who really saw her are what makes life worth living. I agree that Great Danes are magnificent dogs and Echo is a shining example.

Happy Valentine's Day and congrats on being DOTD Echo! You're a beauty!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    What a beauty you are now, Echo! Those long legs and smooth coat, as well at that head are all Great Dane. How sad your breeder was so irresponsible, and then you ended up getting given away. How fortunate you met your new mom, and she fell in love! It is very sad you were so starved, and I am guessing your first family didn't understand your deafness. But with the right amount of food, and veterinary care, and you have blossomed into the elegant lady you were meant to be all along! We are glad you can see, as too many dogs in your condition end up with eye as well as ear trouble. But your pale markings and blue eyes are just part of what make you special. I bet everyone is drawn to you because of your looks, and falls in love once they get to know you! We think you will be great as a therapy dog, and you are so much loved even thought you are deaf - and that might help inspire others who are different to know they can be loved, too! Congratulations, for putting up with those silly deelyboppers - you are our Valentine's Day Dog of the Day!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Echo as DOTD!!