Thread: Sweet Sam

Sweet Sam

What a handsome boy you are, Sam, with your nice reddish coat. Those big brown eyes are heart-melters, and we are not surprised you are such a friendly boy, and you help out your aunt's charity for homeless dogs. It is good you get to go the beach, we know Rhode Island has lots of coastline, not far from Providence, either! It is good you wear your life vest when boating, and that is setting a good example for other dogs. You are not only cute, but much loved! Congratulations, Sam, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Sam.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sam

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are just so darn cute.
    It's wonderful that you help the less fortunate pets, everyone should do that.
    However, you were lucky to have found a loving home where you are included in the activities.
    Celebrate your special Day.

Sweet, sweet Sam!

Hi Sam! Happy Doxie Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from snowy Cape Cod!

What a precious boy you are, Sam! You may be small in stature, but your heart is a big as they come! What a wonderful, selfless thing you are doing, helping to raise money for your auntie's non-profit, Save One Soul, helping other doggies less fortunate than you, but just as deserving find their forever families! And on your off time, what better way for a water loving pup to wile away the hours, romping on the beach, enjoying a boat ride! You're my kind of beach boy! The video of you and Matilda (or Henry, hehe) decked out in your life vests,cruising the shore on your boat; the one of you joyfully running on the beach as the waves chase you, are the best! What a beautiful boy you are, Sam, inside and out! Your family is one lucky lot, having a best friend, a loving companion in you...in Matilda and Henry, too; triply blessed!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun and adventure packed day of celebration, getting into all sorts of fun stuff with Matilda and Henry, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sam, and to Henry and Matilda too..."the 3 amigos!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Youse a cutie wee Sam! Love ya tiny dude!

Hello Sam, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I bet you are a very sweet dog. I had a mini doxie many years ago and she was so loving. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Thank you

THANK YOU EVERYBODY~!
    AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME AT

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Sam! Happy Doxie Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from snowy Cape Cod!

What a precious boy you are, Sam! You may be small in stature, but your heart is a big as they come! What a wonderful, selfless thing you are doing, helping to raise money for your auntie's non-profit, Save One Soul, helping other doggies less fortunate than you, but just as deserving find their forever families! And on your off time, what better way for a water loving pup to wile away the hours, romping on the beach, enjoying a boat ride! You're my kind of beach boy! The video of you and Matilda (or Henry, hehe) decked out in your life vests,cruising the shore on your boat; the one of you joyfully running on the beach as the waves chase you, are the best! What a beautiful boy you are, Sam, inside and out! Your family is one lucky lot, having a best friend, a loving companion in you...in Matilda and Henry, too; triply blessed!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun and adventure packed day of celebration, getting into all sorts of fun stuff with Matilda and Henry, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sam, and to Henry and Matilda too..."the 3 amigos!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IF YOUR ON FACEBOOK PLEASE MEET ME AT www.facebook.com/savvydachshunds

Thank you

So nice to meet everyone .. Thank you so much for the kind words .

You're adorable Sam!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you, Matilda and Henry are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla