Thread: Captivating Comet

Captivating Comet

Goodness, what an adventurous life you have had so far, Comet! You are so handsome with your tabby coat and bight eyes, we can tell why your humans fell in love with you right away! Your stripes are so well defined, and those green eyes stand out nicely against your brown and black coat! How nice you are your sister were kept together and even adopted together, even if you and Luna don't always see eye to eye on matters. We love your entrée litany of names and niceness - and you are still a young kitty! Congratulations, Comet - you are now Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Walder, Comet, Chums, Pot Noodles, Walrus of Love, Bryan, Lemur of Love, Lemur of Death, Cometty Wometty, aren't you a sweetie! An adorable young brown tabby boy with dark black stripes. Your fur looks so soft, and you are so cute on your tower and then having a snooze on the upholstery. I wish I could reach through the screen to Cornwall in the UK to pet you! Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Emily, Sarah and Maya will pet you for me .

And you have a delightful Purrrsonality, too, don't you! Your Purrrsons wanted very much to adopt you and your sister Luna. They and you were so happy when the previous reserve on you was dropped and they were able to adopt you both. Now you both are the best pets your Purrrsons ever had. You love to sleep in the sink, try my hardest to rip Luna's head off, eat Sheba, Gourmet Cat Food, Felix, Iams, GoCat, Purr, and drink from the toilet. You don't like Luna (but we know you really love her!), Whiskas cat food, being squeezed, being shut in a small room, rain, or thunder. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Comet, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Luna and Emily and Sarah and Maya and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-11-2015 at 10:56 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Tabby you are, Comet. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Comet

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Your family really wanted you to keep coming back.
    Now you are in a wonderful, loving home.
    Celebrate your special day.

You and Luna are quite fortunate that our Guardians were persevering and came back again and again, as wanted you.
    It is especially good as the people dropped their hold on you , and you nearly had to wait a while before you found your New Homes , your place in the sun.

You were such a Great Little Kitten Comet and now you are such a Big Cat , growing like anything!!!
    You will be a Big Wonder Cat soon, and we are pleased to make you and Luna our New Friends.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for Luna and Comet , Our Newest Friends , Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Comet

What beautiful markings you have; a truly handsome kitty

Hello, Comet in beautiful Cornwall! Your people persevered until you and Luna were able to go to your forever home! What a handsome tabby fellow you are with your golden-brown coat, and your dark stripes! You are a busy guy, too - sleeping in the sink, trying to take a drink from the toilet, and pestering your sister (every brother has to do that)! I bet there are loads of smiles and laughter in your house! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Comet the gorgeous tabby guy, and to Luna too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Comet, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome cat you are! I hope you and your sister cat Luna have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Comet what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I am so happy your family was able to adopt you and your sister, Luna!!! You were just all meant to be a family!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us!!! Your wonderful pictures and sweet story certainly brightened my day!!!

Congratulations, sweet Comet, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comet is a fine looking young lad! So glad he got your backup reserve! Congratulations Comet COTD!!!!!!!!

Captivating Comet!

Good evening, Comet! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, and to sister Luna and your proud young ladies, Emily, Sarah and Maya, too!

What a handsome boy you are, Comet, and clearly one much loved one at that! Your ladies never gave up on adopting you, and oh, how their perseverance has been rewarded! But what's this??? Back at the shelter, when Luna was Wendy, you considered her your best bud! Well, regardless the sister/brother spats, you two are so very blessed to have landed in such a loving furever home, and deep down, we know you love your sister!

How lucky your family is, having two such beautiful, loving kitties to call their own, and how very deserving YOU are Comet, of the coveted title of Cat of the Day...each and EVERY day!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten!!! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Comet, and to dear Luna, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hope Comet had the best day, definite superstar feline!