Thread: Cute Keller

Cute Keller

What a beauty you are, Keller, we are so glad you were soared from a terrible fact just because of your impairments. As your mom quickly discovered, you are every bout as smart and energetic as an Aussie could be. It is great she has taught you so many hand signals, so you are kept as busy as can be. We all know a tired Aussie is a good Aussie, hearing or not! How fun you are already getting adept at agility courses, too! We are glad you have a sister to cuddle with, a mom who understands you, and best of all, a forever home! Congratulations, cutie, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

A happy end for this beauty, it's good she found a loving home with a second dog

So glad Keller found a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Keller.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Love the laugh

She's a gorgeous girl. LOVE the pic of her laughing. That's is happiness personified.

Pretty girl! God Bless you for taking her in and giving her a forever home.

Keller

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl, inside and out.
    You have not let your physical problems slow you down.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blessings on you for rescuing beautiful Keller. She is perfect! Assume that her name honours legacy of Miss Helen Keller. You are awesome!

Kute Keller

What a pretty girl you are Keller with your white coat! Just gorgeous And we love your cute little beauty mark on your nose You are so lucky to have such a compassionate, kind-hearted momma - it's nice to be saved! Congrats on DOTD!
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

Precious, amazing Keller!

Hi cutie Keller! Happy Dog of the Day, and early happy Valentine's Day wishes to you as well!

Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, Keller! Your mommy's heartfelt tribute, your beyond precious photos...the look on your sweet face, that million mega watt smile, those beautiful, blue, love filled eyes..bring *happy* tears to my eyes! That is one happy pup I see!
    You may be deaf and vision impaired, but that hasn't kept you from loving life to its fullest, not one bit! You're all Aussie, all the way, Keller; so energetic, so athletic (agility), so intelligent, so LOVING! You may have been dealt more than your fair share of challenges, but in every way imaginable, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried! You're an inspiration, and your heartwarming rescue story, life affirming!

Blessedly your rescuers, and your furever family, saw what your breeder/former "owners" did not, the beautiful spirit that lay within! What a wonderful life you're living, Keller, and how deserving you are! Great thanks to your furever family for opening up their home and hearts to such a special girl! Yes, you truly are living proof that being a wee bit different is a good thing! How lucky your humans and fur sis Kai are, having a furkid, a fur sibling, a beautiful best friend for life, in you, Keller! You're a treasure!

Thanks for warming my cold, snowy day, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Keller, and to sister Kai, too, and here's to many, many years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Keller! I agree with everything my friend tatsxxx11 and the others have already said -- what a great story and what a happy ending! You might be differently abled, but you are beautiful, smart and bringing love and joy to your family, right alongside Kai! Big hugs to both of you for a happy Dog of the Day!

Edited to add- I like the photo very much that tatsxxx11 reposted - it looks like you are laughing at the funniest birthday joke ever!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Keller, What a beautiful girl you are! I read the article about you with interest and admiration. You certainly are a smart intelligent dog and lovely. I'm so glad you have a good home where you are loved. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    What a beauty! Keller is SO wonderful, please forward hugs and smooches for me.