Thread: Thanks a lot to Pet Of The Day

Thanks a lot to Pet Of The Day

Hello,

I would like to say thanks to Karen (and maybe other persons) for this really nice website. I visited it daily since two or three years and this allows me to start a good day.
    In this rude world for animals, it's nice to see people who take care of their little friend(s). I can't consider me as vegan because it's now an almost political designation, but animal well being is essential for me.

Last year, I send 10$ to support the website and I hope a lot of people do the same thing.

Thanks again and long life to Pet Of The Day !
    I apologise for bad english.

Aw, what a lovely post! Many of us are ' hooked' on this site and check in regularly.

No need to apologize for poor grammar, those of us who speak English as a first language have a difficult enough time with it. The reason I say that is I see you're responding from Paris, France, and while my French is rusty, French has a logic to it that English doesn't have.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Thank you! We so love doing the sites, and are glad you like it, too! Greetings from snowy Boston!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    What a lovely site. Thank you for sharing this post. Keep them coming!

I've been here almost 11 years and still think Pet Talk is the best site ever!

It may not be as busy as it once was but I hope one day more people will stop by and post!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla