Thread: Nimble Nama!

Nimble Nama!

What a pretty girl you are, Nama, and I have to say you do not look your age one bit! It must be all that fabulous exercise you do that keeps you going so well! We are sorry your friend has passed away, but at least you have a human who loves you! We are glad you are so friendly, too! Your ruby eyes and sparingly white coat are so clean and pretty! Congratulations, Nama, you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Nama!

Congratulations, Nama, on being POTD! You are beautiful (we LOVE mice)! Through the years, we've had one pet mouse at a time and they weren't lonely - they were happy as can be! We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Oh Nama, you're such a pretty little girl! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats Nimble Nama on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pretty Nama !

Hi,

You said:
    Code:
    She's alone, because my other mouse (Santa) died last month. This isn't very good for mice, because they can't play with a friend, as they are very social creatures.
    It's true, but you can play with her in a secured room if you are really prudent. I spend long time with my mouses, especially when she become alone. They love visiting your clothing when you are lying.

Have fun.

Nama

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very cute little girl.
    I'm sorry your friend passed away, but you seem to be doing OK.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Nama!

Hi Nama! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful albino mouse you are, Nama! Your pure white coat and red eyes are so pretty, and while you may be a senior, you don't look half your age! Must be all of that exercising (wheeling 4 hours daily), that keeps you so fit, looking so youthful! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your best buddy, Santa. It's sad that you no longer have a mousie to bond with. But thankfully you have a devoted human to help fill that empty place in your heart, keep you company and feeling loved! How lucky she/he is, having a best furry friend as special as you, Nama, and I hope that you and your person will know many,many more happy times together! You're a tiny treasure, Nama, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and then some! You deserve it! Love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Nama!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Nama is a lovely POTD, glad she has lotsa love and a wonderful home.

I love albino mice, they hold a special place in my heart. Hopefully this girl will live as long as my Curly.