Thread: Adorable Akeela

Adorable Akeela

What a pretty girl you are, Akeela! We cannot imagine how anyone could ever have discarded you as a puppy, but we are glad you were rescued and then made your way all the way to your new forever home in Luxembourg! You certainly are a unique-looking girl, with that gold and black fur like a Malinois, but silly ears, and lots of fluff and ear feathers, too! We are glad your mom understands that you need to work on your socializations with both other dogs, and people. It is great you are making progress every week, and we hope someday you get your full confidence back. I bet everyone who sees you wants to pet you, so that would be good to accomplish for you both! Congratulations, adorable Akeela - you are Dog of the Day of the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you

Thank you for featuring her

You're such a pretty girl Akeela!!! I once had a pup that was rescued from a dumpster with her littermates.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! I liked your FB page so I can see all of your pretty pictures!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful girl you are, Akeela. I'm so glad you were rescued. Congrats on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Akeela

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl. How could anyone throw you away?
    On the other hand, it was lucky for you, now you have your
    wonderful Mom.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Oh, beautiful Akeela! What a lovely girl you are with your golden, black and white fur! I would love to give you a great big hug, because you are happy, safe and learning all kinds of wonderful things each week! From Pet Talk I've learned that both Malinois dogs and Border Collies are very intelligent and good at doing all kinds of things - I'm sure you will do great at learning your socialization skills, and being around other dogs and people! As Karen said- fluff and ear feathers and your wonderful coat colors, who would not want to pet you?! So, very gentle petting and a hug to you from me! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to very special Akeela!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    I sure could go for a big Akeela hug myself! Her future will be so bright now, what a scary, crappy start. we,re glad that is far behind her for good! Sending giant loads of love to pretty Akeela on her special day

Beautiful Akeela!

Hi Akeela in Luxembourg! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Akeela, such a beautiful blend of two vaunted breeds! Your coat and coloring are stunning, and I too love your..."ear feathers!" And being a Malinois x Border Collie, no doubt your athleticism, energy and intelligence are off the charts! Your photos are heart melting, Akeela, especially your baby pic...how precious! I can't imagine any sentient being throwing a defenseless, helpless pup into a dumpster, like yesterday's trash! Thank goodness you were rescued, ultimately landing in THE bestest furever home imaginable! You've already made such great strides, learning to love and trust, and I have no doubt that under your human's loving care and guidance you'll soon be the most trusting, confidant pup on the planet! One thing is for certain, forever and always you will be loved and cherished for the very special girl that you are, never knowing a sad or lonely day ever again! I'm so happy for you, Akeela, and for your mommy too, for she surely was blessed the day she opened up her home and heart to such a deserving pup!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and every minute of your wonderful new life! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Akeela! Off to check out your FB page!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Thank you all for the lovely comments, they made my day

Here one of the first picture of Akeela I took. I think I didn't only rescue her, but she rescued me as well.

Name:  10414643_10152605639804528_5532168449073741735_n.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  97.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Aww. So adorable. Wish I could have one like Akeela. Thank you for sharing!