Thread: Handsom Oliver Bunny

Handsom Oliver Bunny

What a spiffy black and white coat you have Oliver, and your eyes are so nice and dark they blend right in! One of my favorite stuffed animals as a kid was a dutch belted bunny like you! We are sorry that show judges do not think you are perfect - you look perfect to us! It is great you are both smart and friendly, and are not afraid to show your preferences for things. We know lots of people have no idea how smart you bunnies are! And how fun you were good about wearing your barnes outside - Miss Hoppy, my bunny, hated hers. Congratulations, Oliver, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD handsome Oliver.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Outstanding Oliver!

Congratulations, Oliver, on being POTD! God made you and you are PERFECTLY colored - anyone who doesn't think you are, deserves a spraying from Oliver! (We have a GP colored like you and we nicknamed him "Panda Face"!) We're so glad you have found a loving forever home. Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a handsome boy Oliver!!!I like your coloring, forget the judges!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a happy, hoppy day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Oliver!

Greetings Oliver! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, personality packed bun you are, Oliver! So, your coloring is not considered "show quality?" Pfft! I LOVE your coloring and markings! Not sure just exactly what the standard is for show bunnies when it comes to coloring, but whatever it is, it needs to be revised!

How very special you are, Oliver, not only in looks and personality, but in generosity of heart as well! Good on you, Oliver, helping to spread the word on the great rewards of bunny love, helping to educate the unknowing re: responsible bunny care and guardianship, even teaching your human a thing or two about bunny care! (You also look pretty darn cute in that harness!) In fact, you're so special, even a "spraying" can be forgiven! You truly are a treasure, Oliver, one in a million, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend for life, in you!

Thanks for warming my cold and snowy, Sunday morning with your heartwarming self, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day celeb, paling around with best bud Kismet, munching on yummy apple branches, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud person! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Oliver, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oliver

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy who knows how to mark his territory.
    You really look cute in your harness.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Oliver bunny! We met your buddy Kismet on Easter (April 20, 2014) and now it is your turn! You are such a handsome guy! I would love to gently pet you, because your coat looks so soft! Phfft on the judge who thought you're less than perfect! You are a wonderful bunnykins and I hope you have a very wonderful day! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Oliver Bunny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678