Thread: Pretty Princess Poppycat

Pretty Princess Poppycat

Goodness, what a cutie you are, Poppy! I adore your little bow-tie mustache, that's about as girly as a mustache could get! We are s glad you have made a full recovery after that terrible accident, and we are sorry you lost you tail in the process. Of course you keep your brother in line, you ARE a princess after all! You have such elegant markings, and a pretty silver-gray coat. Congratulations, sweet Poppy - you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, Pretty Princess Poppycat.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Pretty Princess Poppycat, what a gorgeous grey and white kitty you are! And what a great photo collection you have posted. You are so cute, with your little white mustache and your darker-grey nose and your big eyes so full of love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Buckinghamshire in England to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! We're so glad you survived that accident and were so carefully and lovingly nursed back to good health. You love to play with the laser light and your feather toy and get treats out of your treat ball. How nice that you have your brother to play with, too! And you are very affectionate, loving to get brushed as you sit on a lap and to get your head and chin scratched. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Poppy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your brother and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even some ham and Dreamies and salmon after a nice round of hide and seek!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so glad you recoverd, Poppy! You're a real cutie, too! Congratulations COTD Poppy!

Precious Princess Poppycat!

Hi Princess Poppycat! Happy Cat of the Day, and congratulations on nabbing our extra special, Sunday honors!

What a precious princess you are, Poppy, a beauty inside and out! The look on your face is heart melting...so full of wonder, so sweet! And while all of your photos tug at my heart strings, that photo of you nestled in your hospital bed post surgery, hooked up to all those tubes, putting on such a brave face, is testament to your courage, your fighting spirit! What a trooper! We're so happy to hear you have fully recovered following that horrible accident, Poppy! By all accounts you're back in full princess mode...ruling over your subjects (including your fur bro) with a velvet paw, savoring every ounce of your wonderful life, being pampered in true princess style!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your very touching tale, all of those heart melting pics with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the brave, beautiful girl that you are! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart...playing with your vast assortment of toys; curling up on your lawn mat, watching the birdies, napping in a sun puddle; chowing down on salmon and Dreamies; being on the receiving end of endless skritches; being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Poppy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Poppy! You sure are a pretty girl... you have beautiful eyes and a lovely grey coat. The "bow tie" under your nose looks so funny.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a nasty car accident and lost your tail, but it sounds as if you're dong really well now - with love and care from yur family.

Enjoy your day with lots of playtime, cuddles and fresh salmon treats! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Poppycat

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Sounds like you have used up some of your nine lives.
    Fortunately you have a loving family willing to nurse you back to health.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello Princess Poppycat from Princess Angel from the Found Cats Hotel.
    You are such a Great Cat and you really have such fantastic Guardians ones who go the whole nine yards to take care of you , and make sure that you had time to recover from your Auto Mishap.

We are sorry that you lost your tail as that is important to a Cat's balance.
    We are especially proud to add You and Your Brother to our International Friends , we can never have too many friends.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWING For Princess Poppycat ad her brother , Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Poppy!

HI POPPY- I LOVE THESE PICTURES- ESPECIALLY THE ONE UNDER THE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS! YOU HAVE COME THROUGH SO MUCH- AND I AM HAPPY TO READ HOW YOU WERE LOVED THROUGH THE RECOVERY FROM THE ACCIDENT! YOU SEEM TO BE A DARK GREY TUXEDO GAL! VERY PRETTY IN YOUR OWN RIGHT! ENJOY THE SUN IN AND ON YOUR FUR! HAPPY CAT OF TODAY! SUSANSWATLIN518 USA

Thank you

Thank you for all your lovely comments about Poppy, she was very excited to be Cat of the day this morning. Her and her brother have both been very spoilt. If anyone would like to keep up to date she has her own twitter account @poppypurrington and Max (her brother) twitter is @mastermaximus.

Blog Entries
    There could not be a more deserving or prettier COTD than sweet Poppy! It is so nice to hear about all the support and love she got during that horrible ordeal. Clearly the world is a better place with Poppy living in it! SO cute, excellent COTD!!!

Beautiful Princess Poppycat! How wonderful that you made a good recovery from your injury, and now you are doing better and in your princess mode! Your days are very full - watching the birds, taking a nap in the sunshine or on your grass pad; then nibbling on salmon or Dreamies, being loved and spoiled! Purr-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Poppycat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Tough Little Princess!

So glad Poppy had such excellent care from the vets and your loving family! It's amazing how well cats (and dogs!) can survive such trauma
    and get on with life! Princess Poppy, may you have many more birthdays to come!